Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

huh.gif i havent been swimming in a public pool or taken my shirt off in front of anyone for ages and this is coz i have acne all ova my chest and back. its so fucken embarrising and it sucks coz anytime my mates wanna go swimmin i have to say no ! i could never imagine fuckin with the lights on or even just lettin a girl see my body it sux i was wondering if anyone else out there has the dreaded body acne or knws like a good method about gettin rid of it or any simmilar stories

Back acne has been my greatest enemy for the last few years- finnaly getting rid of it with accutane which I hope will get rid of it forever.

The problem is it is so stubborn and most people tell me not to worry about it because it cant be seen but its bloody embarrising like you say going to the pool or the beach or playing sports with a singlet.

I used to have to play basketball with a shirt under my singlet which looked wierd but I was way to embarresed to just wear a singlet. The worst thing is sweating with back acne because it makes the acne stand out even more.

bacne can be bad but at least u get to hide it most of the time. :(unless u're a full time swimmer or what.

huh.gif i havent been swimming in a public pool or taken my shirt off in front of anyone for ages and this is coz i have acne all ova my chest and back. its so fucken embarrising and it sucks coz anytime my mates wanna go swimmin i have to say no ! i could never imagine fuckin with the lights on or even just lettin a girl see my body it sux i was wondering if anyone else out there has the dreaded body acne or knws like a good method about gettin rid of it or any simmilar stories

Yeah man, thats why Im on Accutane. I have very bad Acne on my shoulders and chest. It sucks cause I really want to go swimming but feel really embarassed about it. Just be happy you dont have it on you face cause at least you can hide it. I dont really have it all that bad on the face.

And the thing about the girl, I totally feel what your saying. Im the same way with women.