Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest *Clara

Murad Acne Complex

Guest *Clara

(copy&pasted from over the counter forum by me)

I know that most acne stories are very long and I don't want to dull you. laugh.gif Well I've tried every product out there. All the fads of bp gels, proactiv, accutane, derms, etc. I started using the Acne Complex by Murad because my mom forced me too. I had given up on my acne before this. Well now that I'm using it my skin is finally clear!!! If you have tried acne products, including mixing them into a personal regimen and it hasn't worked, try this because I'm convinced. Here are the links. biggrin.gif

buy the low priced kit here:

Murad Acne Complex Kit

Check out and buy any of Murad's product here:

www.murad.com

That's so awesome Thorn. I was actually thinking about buying his products becuase I'm having the occassional flair up since I came off Accutane six years ago. Only a couple in the last while but it is distressing to say the least. I watched him work with a couple of teenagers on the view and he completely cleared up their skin in two weeks. The boy had cystic acne and the girls had the general teenager skin. I liked the way he examined each individual and he gave the reasons he put each person on various vitamins. All of them took (Hylauronic ?) Acid to draw water into their cells as opposed to just using products on the outside to dry out the acne. I think I might just invest in that!

Dammit I wish I was rich so I could actually afford to have Murad as my derm. Whether or not his Acne Complex products work for you or not.. you know if you could actually go see this guy he could work wonders on your skin.