Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Joshua

what the hell is this!??!

every now and then, usually at night.. i get these swollen areas. almost like a biiig cyst is forming or something. and if i mess with it--it gets worse. sort of like a bug bite. and it turns red and swollen and a bump might be there. but. in a few hours the swelling usually subsides and by morning--its gone. or a tiny tiny tiny little pustule will be there. but that could be coincidence cuz i only remember a pustule being in relative same spot once.

hmm?

I have the same problem on a sopt on my right cheek........I had a big cyst there about a year ago, and I don't think it ever fully went away- or if it did, I think it left scar tissue or something- because sometimes I feel it getting a little raised again, but then i leave it alone overnight and its fine in the morning. Also if I've been doing a lot of activity or sweating a lot, it makes that spot raise up. I think its scarring or some kind. I hope this helps....