Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hina2011

Green tea breaking me out?

Has anyone been observing breakouts after they started drinking green tea? I read one of the old posts here where people were mentioning their experiences about green tea and acne..

If I remember correctly, I started breaking out at the same time I started drinking green tea...

Not sure if its related, but since I read a similar post, it just clicked me!

If anybody has had similar experiences, please post in here!

I will stop green tea from tommorow and see how it goes!

Has anyone been observing breakouts after they started drinking green tea? I read one of the old posts here where people were mentioning their experiences about green tea and acne..

If I remember correctly, I started breaking out at the same time I started drinking green tea...

Not sure if its related, but since I read a similar post, it just clicked me!

If anybody has had similar experiences, please post in here!

I will stop green tea from tommorow and see how it goes!

green tea will have caffeine in it, that is the most likely cause of your breakouts.

It could be the caffeine but 1 cup of green tea doesn't have that much caffeine in it. How much were you drinking a day?

Yeah, I find when I'm actually motivated to drink green tea my skin actually improves... so it's just the caffeine, unless you're adding sugar.

I drink two to three cups per day. Sometimes I have tazo and sometimes bigglow..I just take some hot water, dip the bag for 2-3 mintues and then drink...I didnt drink any today yet, and I am thinking not to drink it for another week..

There is a whole blog, where people wrote thier experiences after drinking green tea, how they started breaking out.. Not sure if all that is true, so just wanted to get some opinion from people who are currently drinking it..

I usually dont eat unhealthy.. Not much sugar, no dairy much..

And I used to have decaf green tea as well, still I broke out.. from yesterday, I stopped taking it completely, so lets see how it goes..