Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bonnie & Clyde

Mac Studio Fix Powder Foundation

Hey guys. I was wondering what you guys think of Mac studio fix powder foundation. I've used it since the 9th grade, so almost 4 years I've been using it. I haven't really noticed that when I use it I break out. Last week I wore it twice (I don't usually wear foundation unless I'm going somewhere special, which I was) and I washed it off, and I put it on the next day when I was going out again. The next day I had tiny white heads on my chin, but those went away. I also had to bigger breakouts that are now gone, but I believe that's because my period is coming soon. Anyway, is it just a coincidence that I broke out? I think it could be because I need to change out the foundation because it's hit pan and I've had it for a while, or maybe it was because my foundation brush was dirty or something.

What do you guys think I should do? Do you guys think it was the foundation that broke me out? I don't think I could go for another powder/foundation bc I love this one soo much and I'm afraid another type of powder won't give me the same look, and it will end up seriously breaking me out. But if you have any suggestions of powders that will FOR SURE not break me out, please mention them. I don't wear liquid foundation, just mac studio fix powder, mac blush and mascara and lipgloss.