Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So I am about to go on accutane and im still wondering how fucked up i will be while on it, will my face explode and will i feel even worse. i cant seem to get by the biased med reports and i need some opinons on how i will feel while on it, what happend to you skin? please give a summary of ur experienes, THANKS ahead.

Eulogy

When I was on it for my first time, the only side effects i suffered was severe dry lips. Also i had dry eyes and nose bleeds once in a while. At first i thought accutane was taking too long of a time to see any improvements. But I kept consistent and near the end of my 6 months, my face was improving tremendously. For about 5 months after accutane i had completely clear skin, then i started to get acne again, now it is a bout 9 months since i finished my first course and now i have started my second course as of yesterday.

Bottom line is, accutane sucks, but once your through it you well be happy again. I use to be so self conscience about my face, but i don't even care that much anymore, maybe its because my acne isn't as bad as it you too be... I don't know, but im definately up for another course of tane, hopefully this is the last time though.