Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dollyjoon

JUST PURCHASED MELADERM

so today i bought the meladerm from EBAYfor $60

i will probably be recieving it in the mail in about a week so i will update u guys when it arrives

its got some great reviews! and has been names best spot lightner for 5 yrs so we shall see if that is true, ill be your guys' test dummy ;D

chow =-*

untitled.bmp

untitled.bmp

Edited by dollyjoon

ALSO that photo i uploaded is of a person who i guess used it and thats after a few weeks ! i hope i have the same results lol!!!!

Wow! I'm excited to see what results you get.

thanks!!!! ill send u a personal msg when i get it so u can hear about the results!

Edited by dollyjoon

thanks!!!! ill send u a personal msg when i get it so u can hear about the results!

Thanks, I would love that!

Thanks, I would love that!

no prob!!

hows the accutane journey going? :D

in for the results

great!! :D

Edited by dollyjoon

just noticed this thread, good luck!

btw does meladerm do anything for scars?

Edited by capture

Good luck with it.

Dollyjoon do you still want to come to the UK after recent events lol?

Good luck with it.

Dollyjoon do you still want to come to the UK after recent events lol?

HAHAHAHA i actually doooo!!!!

just noticed this thread, good luck!

btw does meladerm do anything for scars?

r u talking more of the indented scars??

more so mild scarring

hmmmm im not 100% sure but i have heard that this one cream called dermajuv helps with that=]

I used dermajuv a long long time ago. Its freaking $90 though! This was the first thing I ever used for scars I was so desperate I had to fight with my parents haha.

I had very very shallow indentation and after using it for a really long time, some of my scars really have gone away. It is overpriced though. I don't really care about the scars on my face so I never used anything after it. Therefore, I don't know if other things work, but I wouldn't recommend it unless you have a lot of money and have tried other things first. The cleanser/exfoliator they gave me was really good for my skin though and I used it long after I ran out of the cream. It did a pretty good job of preventing acne for me.

more so mild scarring

hmmmm im not 100% sure but i have heard that this one cream called dermajuv helps with that=]

I used dermajuv a long long time ago. Its freaking $90 though! This was the first thing I ever used for scars I was so desperate I had to fight with my parents haha.

I had very very shallow indentation and after using it for a really long time, some of my scars really have gone away. It is overpriced though. I don't really care about the scars on my face so I never used anything after it. Therefore, I don't know if other things work, but I wouldn't recommend it unless you have a lot of money and have tried other things first. The cleanser/exfoliator they gave me was really good for my skin though and I used it long after I ran out of the cream. It did a pretty good job of preventing acne for me.

DANG THATS WAY TO EXPENSIVE!!!! sounds like it worked well but wow way to overpriced!!

I FINally recieved my meladerm!!!!!!

Yay! I am excited to see the results. Please keep us posted ^^.

what kind of product is this? very high reviews on a quick google search via my phone. i have light skin and finally got a light tan this summer so i dont want to lose it (unless this is willing to help) because in the winter i look like a ghost... no color. sucks.

what are you using this for?

well what ur suppose to do is apply JUST to AFFECTED areas, so u wont lose ur color!(:

OK SO I JUST PUT SOME ON IT SMELLS LOVLEY!!

and the consistancy is very smooth but not to thick which iis great!

and im using it for post acne marks(:

im in my first week of my 4th month lol. acne is gone but got LOTS of post acne red marks on my forehead....

i read everywhere here you shouldnt treat red marks while on accutane and to wait once your finished.. do you know if this product is safe to use while on tane? im thinking of giving it a try if it means my marks will fade

well what ur suppose to do is apply JUST to AFFECTED areas, so u wont lose ur color!(:

OK SO I JUST PUT SOME ON IT SMELLS LOVLEY!!

and the consistancy is very smooth but not to thick which iis great!

and im using it for post acne marks(:

hehe I just ordered mine! I should get it within 3-5 days. My hyper pigmentation is in comparison to yours! I also orders Paula's Choice RESIST Anti-Aging Clear Skin Hydrator which I hear is also great for reducing hyper pigmentation.

yes 5 months into accutane and its for melesma pih and freckles ets

and kelso i have been treating my pih and nothing bad has happened to my skin(:

o and its also for age spots