Notifications
Clear all

Acne bootcamp

MemberMember
(@ifeelugly)

Posted : 08/09/2011 10:32 pm

Has anyone here tried dr.neals acne boot camp? I can't seem to find any reviews on here except on you tube. The results seems too good to be true and also the ingredients are not listed. I also called several times and it always goes to voicemail

MemberMember
(@cest-la-vigne)

Posted : 08/10/2011 12:31 am

Check this thread out: http://www.acne.org/messageboard/acne-boot...al-t282042.html

MemberMember
(@ifeelugly)

Posted : 08/10/2011 6:46 am

If his stuff really works then why isn't everyone on his regimen

MemberMember
(@cest-la-vigne)

Posted : 08/10/2011 6:51 am

Read the thread I linked to. Or at least scan through it, since it's so long.

MemberMember
(@claudius)

Posted : 08/10/2011 8:35 am

as soon as he said medicine is an art not a science - I gave up on him. :P

MemberMember
(@ifeelugly)

Posted : 08/10/2011 6:31 pm

as soon as he said medicine is an art not a science - I gave up on him. :P

I have been reading up on him for a while. First off there is no pic of him or any credentials stated on his website about where he got his medical degree etc. I wanted to give it a shot but it's soo expensive and I'm allergic to benzoyl peroxide and after finally tailing to him he said all the kits have it but in small amounts. There is also no money back guarantee so if it doesn't work or it irritates your skin your are out of luck. I lnowvthere has to be someone on here who has tried it

MemberMember
(@spottyfox)

Posted : 10/21/2013 5:14 am

My friend has recently bought this product and it started working in two days a now almost two weeks in it has pretty much cleared all her acne without drying the skin at all. I am desperate to try it as my skin is a disaster and in a very bad way .... Just can't quite afford it, though I do have faith in it seeing it first hand!! Hope this helps. I have tried everything and failed, though eliminating dairy, yeast, carbs , fruit and sugar from my diet cleared it too , but that made me miserable and skinny !!