Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
japjeev

Lets not give a crap about acne for a month

Seriously, i am done with this crap, i have had this acne for 3 years and its bad. So i have exactly one month before school starts and i am starting since tomorrow to act like i have no acne. Yup thats right this is what i will do.

*Wash my face with just water no cleanser no nothing

*Dont touch my face at all, i mean never, nada until the month is over

*Dont look at my face, when looking in the mirror just focus on what i am doing and not look in the mirror at all.

*Enjoy life like i am supposed to, go out everyday have fun with friends.

Optional:

Don't masturbate

I have been partially trying this for a week and i am already seeing results. This is my Mark and This thing will end on September 6th.

I will keep on posting here so i have something to look forward to. If anyone wants to join let me know but i am truly done with this

i think thats a great idea! after my skin cleared up and i stopped obsessing about my skin, I realized that no one treated me any differently with or without acne! Acne honestly isn't a big deal, but its the mental side that goes along with acne that makes it horrid! Good luck! Have fun this month!

Ugh Guys.... I am going to stick with this but i broke out today. 3-4 new pimples all together filled with whiteheads... ugh and i have to go in a 7 day overnight camp in about 5 days. i have no clue how i will manage it their.

This is going to be hard, i am already feeling like crap form breakout so, uhm any suggestions on what i should do to not let this interfere me? anything i can internally to help my skin