Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
niknakm

How many mg of Spiro did you use before you saw results?

Just trying to get an idea... I'm on 100 mgs of spiro now and still having some problems around my mouth and chin, but clear everywhere else.

How many mg of Spiro did your Dr. take you up to until you started seeing results?

Please share. Thanks

It took about 3 months of being on 100 mg/day to finally see results. 50mg in the am and the other 50mg in the pm.

I've take 100mgs per day. It took about 6 months to see great results.

I did take 150mgs. for 1 month during that time, but I had spotting every day basically.

I am having the same problem with tiny pimples on my chin and around my mouth area. It's been going on for 2 months and I am on spiro in hopes that it'll help. I have only been on spiro for about a month now (starting at 50 mg and now on 75 mg) but so far no luck. These tiny bumps will just NOT go away - I get about 5 a day. I am also using RAM and am on Yaz - but nothing is helping. The rest of my face is clear.

Great to see what is working for some of you. I'm on 100mg too and my face cleared up after 1 month and then I broke out with tiny bead like pimples under just under my skin all around my mouth. I started taking my Doxycycline again and it seems to be clearing them up... but for how long ?!?!