Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i dont think clean & clear bh clearing scrub works, or it apears not to but what are some other things that can remove blackheads fast? i tried biore pore scripts their expensive and ur lucky if u get 1 blackhead

post the best products u have used

The best thing that has helped with my blackheads (on both my nose and chin) would be Paulas Choice 1% BHA Lotion. They also just came out with a 1% BHA Gel, which seems like it would take a better swing at clearing blackheads because the lotion can cause the pore too much moisture. But definitly try it, its helped me tons!

Nikki

milk of magnesia worked well for the month or so that i used. now i'm using demodex solutions and that has made them smaller too.

If you're not drining a l;ot of water already, up your intake. That helps a lot with decreasing oiliness and reducing dairy and sugar. also, i found that if i overexfoliate it makes my face more oily. only exfoliate when you feel a layer of dead skin sitting on your face, basically twice a week versus using aha's every day. that way your not targeting skin that isn't dead casuing irritation and in turn causing your skin to produce more oil in an atempt to sooth or heal your skin.

And cigarette papers for blotting plus using a topical moisture SERUM

Most oil blotting papers on the market are overpriced and contain powder or mineral oil (ie clean and clear's oil blotters have MINERAL OIL)-stuff I don't want on my face. Rolling papers contain no unneccesaryary ingredients...They're just pure, thin strips of paper that absorb oil extremely well and cost a $1.50 for 30-50 sheets.

the mineral oil is an ingredient in the paper itself. it doesn't leave anything on your skin. i agree that they are way overpriced though.

The best thing that has helped with my blackheads (on both my nose and chin) would be Paulas Choice 1% BHA Lotion. They also just came out with a 1% BHA Gel, which seems like it would take a better swing at clearing blackheads because the lotion can cause the pore too much moisture. But definitly try it, its helped me tons!

Nikki