Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wannabeflawless

My acne scars with makeup on - See PIC

ok Ive noticed on some other peoples pictures that where they have acne there skin is sagging too. Why does the skin start to sag? Im scared my is going to sag down to my chin one day. If you look under my bottom lip you can see pockets of sagginess starting on left and right side. How can I stop this from happenening? I also have folds next to my lips where I smile (cant see in this picture)

Also I am wearing Cliniques pore minimizer and revlon color stay as for makeup and used baking soda for an exfoliator prior to makeup. Ok this is how my makeup looks right when I put it on about an hour later all my makeup falls into the pot holes in my face. I have to redo my makeup twice a day.

post-142513-1312513004_thumb.jpg

post-142513-1312513004_thumb.jpg

Don't let your scars blind you to the fact that you're beautiful. As for sagging skin, I see no evidence of this at all! I get your concerns though; it's like one day it suddenly dawns on you that you're getting older and then you start focusing on it too much and trying to find evidence of it--and you'll always find evidence of it! But the thing is, if you look hard enough, you'll find evidence of it on everyone else too. Honestly, you are attractive regardless of this so-called "sagginess" so stop torturing yourself by focusing so much on whatever it is you think you're seeing. If you're a smoker or something and this is why you're so worried, well guess what? You can still quit while you're ahead.

Anyways, an asprin mask might only make your skin look drier which will make your foundation highlight the scars. I think keeping your skin really well moisturized could help it appear smoother (especially if you're using colorstay for combo skin). Another thing is, I was reading the reviews on L'oreal's Visible Lift "serum absolute" foundation and I remember someone saying it was really good for covering up all their acne scarring, so maybe try that. And what about trying that SuperCop stuff in conjunction with an exfoliant? I keep reading that it can help to diminish the actual scarring.

Don't let your scars blind you to the fact that you're beautiful. As for sagging skin, I see no evidence of this at all! I get your concerns though; it's like one day it suddenly dawns on you that you're getting older and then you start focusing on it too much and trying to find evidence of it--and you'll always find evidence of it! But the thing is, if you look hard enough, you'll find evidence of it on everyone else too. Honestly, you are attractive regardless of this so-called "sagginess" so stop torturing yourself by focusing so much on whatever it is you think you're seeing. If you're a smoker or something and this is why you're so worried, well guess what? You can still quit while you're ahead.

Anyways, an asprin mask might only make your skin look drier which will make your foundation highlight the scars. I think keeping your skin really well moisturized could help it appear smoother (especially if you're using colorstay for combo skin). Another thing is, I was reading the reviews on L'oreal's Visible Lift "serum absolute" foundation and I remember someone saying it was really good for covering up all their acne scarring, so maybe try that. And what about trying that SuperCop stuff in conjunction with an exfoliant? I keep reading that it can help to diminish the actual scarring.

Thank you for the advice.... the sagging is only where the acne was i notice if I pull my skin up it looks normal and it makes the pores go away. And I DO NOT smoke. No way... I avoid anything that would make my skin look worse. When Im around people that smoke I walk away.. dont want to crap on my skin.

I wont try to asprin mask but I really want to try the microdermabrasia Olay kit. I just bought it. Do you think this will work? If you look at my other pics you can see my scars and pores better.

I will def look into that loreals visible lift today!

Thanks have a perfect day!!! :) :)

You still look good ;D SMILE though!

thanks... Im not smiling so you can see my sagginess and pores. When I smile all of it disappears I cant smile 24/7 though lol.

Have a nice day! :)

SMILE!!!!

Just wanted to show the sagginess in my skin when I dont smile.

I wont try to asprin mask but I really want to try the microdermabrasia Olay kit. I just bought it. Do you think this will work? If you look at my other pics you can see my scars and pores better.

I will def look into that loreals visible lift today!

Thanks have a perfect day!!! :) :)

Honestly, I'm not sure you'll get much results with the microderm kit (though I've heard it's good for redness). Have you considered trying a derma-roller? Check out what they say about it in the scar forum (also u tube). I don't think they're expensive and they're supposed to help with texturized acne scarring as well as sagging skin, as they can tighten it by increasing collagen production. Seems like it would address all your needs :)

If you're really worried about "sagging" (which I'm not sure I'm seeing what you're talking about) then I really recommend you start using a dermaroller once a month. Great for scars, saggy skin, fine lines, etc. :)

wear SUNSCREEN all the time to prevent signs of aging like sagging. Simple as that.