Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JuliaAlynn18

Clean and clear advantage kit?

I just wondered if any one has tried it and had results with their skin type

I have used it in the past and it worked well the first time but next few times I used it turned my pimples black but that may not be because of the product and plus I was going through this weird skin phase at the time. I suggest not buying the entire kit until you have tested out the face wash, astringent or moisturizer individually at first, the CC advanced kit can be a bit strong at first so it may take your face sometime getting used to it. I found this out the hard way since I have the bottle of the moisturizer and stung at first like crazy. :naughty:

I wouldn't use it though. Those 3 piece kits aren't good for your skin.

Edited by Lakershia

Like most other drugstore products, it improved my acne but then the effects wore off. I did like the spot treatment gel, though.

It will only offer temporary relief. Acne has to do with your diet, hormone imbalances, and your genetics. Obviously, you cannot change the genetics, but you can do something about the diet and hormones.

It helped my normal teenage hormonal acne, but then I started college and Clean and Clear did nothing to stop the breakouts from stress. Or maybe the effects just wore off. It's not too expensive and I'm pretty sure you can take it back if it doesn't work. It's worth a try, just to see if it works before you try the expensive stuff.

I have pale skin which always had a few (or more) pimples. I also used the Neutrogena kit which also helped keep breakouts at bay. However, neither kit completely cleared my acne. My acne only cleared once I used the acne.org regimen and started to drink lots of water. I would recommend the Clean and Clear/Neutrogena kits if you have very mild acne.

I used Clean and Clear face washes for oily skin , and really liked them. They were the only product that felt really peaceful/cool/refreshing on my face. I think face washes do little for moderate to severe acne, but if you want a cooling face wash, that helps with redness go for it