Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dollyjoon

FOR FEMALES ONLY!!

hi huys

so us being girls we will have our skin being good the mother nature brings her monthly gift boo!

so about how many days before your period do you start breaking out? and how severe?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mine usually starts 8 days before thats wat i am going through now 2 small bumps but im hoping more are not planning to party lol.

Aleve inhibits the COX-2 gene. which produces the male sex hormone. I use it every month, but I am not sure if it helps me. I usually take it after I already see a pimple forming, probably too late :(

Since I've been doing the My Acne Program by a member here called Antony (look it up in the search bar, it's the first one) I got clear really fast, but that's not the point lol Usually my periods prior to this were really irregular, I used to get them every like three weeks and I never knew when to expect it. But since I detoxed, have been, eating healthy, and taking a bunch of vitamins, my period actually came on the same day as the last month! I wasn't very moody at all!!! I got very few pimples before my period and they were just the little ones that subside in about a day or two whereas usually I would get about TEN hard core cystic pimples that take years to go away and by the times they start to heal, I'd be starting my period AGAIN so then I'd get more! I feel really happy that Im controlling my acne and hormonal issues naturally! I literally do not get moody and am always happy now! I'm happy I fixed everything the natural way

I run my pill packs together for three months at a time to avoid the pre menstrual break out :)

Weird! My doc told me to do that too! I'm on dianette, will this help do you think?

Mine starts about 1- 1 1/2 weeks before it comes.... and the breakout is always really bad :\

im expecting to start any second now (lol) and i have 5 huge ones on my face filled with pus :(

thank god im going to the derm tomorrow to get these bad boys shot w/ cortisone! That'll teach em'! ;)

hahahaha ahhhh trust me i wish there were days where i could wear a mask also... maybeeee if i get a job as a hired ninja XD :ninja: