Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pobb

Apple cider vinegar + shea butter??

I have pretty bad acne on my temples and they are starting to scar, and i have pretty bad hyper pigmentation there and its been like 4 months and they still arent going away... Lately i have been using all nature african shea butter on my temples in hope it can lighten the hyperpigmentation and cure the scars. But i came across Apple Cider Vinegar, that i have at home, and it is said that it can help cure acne and help with the hyperpigmentation and the scars. Should i use it as a topical or drink it? Should i just stick with the shea butter (only use at night) or do both?

Please help, as i have not gone outside in weeks because of my low self esteem because of acne.... sad.gif

I have pretty bad acne on my temples and they are starting to scar, and i have pretty bad hyper pigmentation there and its been like 4 months and they still arent going away... Lately i have been using all nature african shea butter on my temples in hope it can lighten the hyperpigmentation and cure the scars. But i came across Apple Cider Vinegar, that i have at home, and it is said that it can help cure acne and help with the hyperpigmentation and the scars. Should i use it as a topical or drink it? Should i just stick with the shea butter (only use at night) or do both?

Please help, as i have not gone outside in weeks because of my low self esteem because of acne.... sad.gif

No don't use Shea Butter because:

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/Shea-Butt...ant-t14727.html

Apple cider vinegar should NOT be put on the face, it should be used internally diluted with water. Apple cider vinegar is acidic, you're putting acid on your face.. not good.

You want something to clean your face try Calamine Lotion, google it. Other things that can help is the

Johnson & Johnson - Purpose Dual Treatment Moisture Lotion.

Agnesia powder Zinc Oxide. It helps with chest and back acne too. Mix with water

Lemon juice diluted with water (drink) Always use filtered water.

Aloe Vera Gel

When you take showers try using only water, sometimes soaps irritate the skin because of unknown substances. Take long showers with just water.

Again DO NOT PUT ANY ACID on your face, i.e any type vinegars, lemon juice. Only Internally.

No don't use Shea Butter because:

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/Shea-Butt...ant-t14727.html

Apple cider vinegar should NOT be put on the face, it should be used internally diluted with water. Apple cider vinegar is acidic, you're putting acid on your face.. not good.

You want something to clean your face try Calamine Lotion, google it. Other things that can help is the

Johnson & Johnson - Purpose Dual Treatment Moisture Lotion.

Agnesia powder Zinc Oxide. It helps with chest and back acne too. Mix with water

Lemon juice diluted with water (drink) Always use filtered water.

Aloe Vera Gel

When you take showers try using only water, sometimes soaps irritate the skin because of unknown substances. Take long showers with just water.

Again DO NOT PUT ANY ACID on your face, i.e any type vinegars, lemon juice. Only Internally.

why do you think it is not good to use apple cider vinegar as a topical? I'm not meaning this argumentative, I'm seriously curious lol. Because, using a half and half mixture of ACV and Organic green tea twice a day for about ten minutes is the only thing that has gotten and kept my face completely clear for the first time in years. I'm just wondering if I'm doing my skin too much harm now