I've started taking the following pills:

Morning

1 x 500mg B5 Vitamin

1 x 500mg L-Carnitine

2 x 1200mg Fish Oil

Night

1 x 500mg B5 Vitamin

1 x 500mg L-Carnitine

I'm really trying to start an oral over the counter regimen to fight acne after coming off BP cold turkey after a year and a half.

So far I've only taken the morning portion of the above regimen and I saw a noticeable difference after two days, but the breakouts have only slowed and still persist. So, I wanted to double the intake of B5 and L-Carnitine, but worry about dangerous amounts.

I've heard acne can take a while to form, so it could just be that what you're seeing has been forming since before you started this regimen. That's good that you're seeing a noticeable difference already. I've taken 2400 mg of fish oil and was just fine. I'm not sure how much b5 or l-carnitine should be taken daily, but I'm hoping someone else will know. I hope this works really well for you.

I've started taking the following pills:

Morning

1 x 500mg B5 Vitamin

1 x 500mg L-Carnitine

2 x 1200mg Fish Oil

Night

1 x 500mg B5 Vitamin

1 x 500mg L-Carnitine

I'm really trying to start an oral over the counter regimen to fight acne after coming off BP cold turkey after a year and a half.

So far I've only taken the morning portion of the above regimen and I saw a noticeable difference after two days, but the breakouts have only slowed and still persist. So, I wanted to double the intake of B5 and L-Carnitine, but worry about dangerous amounts.