Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dollyjoon

YOU'RE ALL HOT;D please comment

hi guys =)

soo acne sometimes can make our self esteem shatter,its physically and mentally EXHAUSTING!! honestly... i was SO DEPRESSED about my acne that i wouldnt even want to come downstairs because of it. yes yes im dramatic, but hey acne causes us to do crazy things :boohoo:

i wanted to make this post because all of us r beautiful, handsome, and awesome.

so how about each day write something u love about yourself , please come bak everyday and concentrate on the things that u love, wether its your eyes, hair, body, smile, personality, style, etc..

so something i love about myself... is my heart :angel: i love to talk to people and make them feel loved

I love my green eyes, my boyfriend, my cat, and most of all, my smile! My teeth are huge and take up the whole photo when one's taken (exaggerating!) and it makes me smile again to see them. I took me a looooong time to accept them; i wouldn't even smile with my teeth for most of my teenage years. I'm 25 now, and i smile as big as i can every time! At least i have teeth, right?! :D

callum u have to like something=[ im sure your beautiful/handsome !

wangod i am a fairy=D haha jk

sunnimarie omg thats fantastic sweety!!!! i sure ur smile is super pretty i love big teeth

I love my eyes :) i love the fact that there so dark brown that there almost black. And sometimes i get little green flecks in them. And i love my dog (sorry family) im pretty sure she only sees in black and white and she sees me for who i am, she gets past the acne. :D.

I love my intelligence, my friends, my personality (the non-selfconscious part of it), my body, my piano playing skills, my creativity, my hair (even though I want short hair soo badly right now), and my family. And at times I do believe my lisp makes me unique.

well i dnt like myself...i hav acne all over my face..and i look like shit...i hate mirror....everyone must b having something good in him/her...but me nothing..

I even m going to cancel my date with the guy i liked so much...and waited for this date for so long...because of acne and its scars all over..i cant face him...even when i want to b with him so much...

well i dnt like myself...i hav acne all over my face..and i look like shit...i hate mirror....everyone must b having something good in him/her...but me nothing..

I even m going to cancel my date with the guy i liked so much...and waited for this date for so long...because of acne and its scars all over..i cant face him...even when i want to b with him so much...

Oh you shouldn't let acne hold you down! And please, everyone has something good about them! Stop being so negative, it'll never help you! Plus, negativity can lead to stress which can lead to more breakouts. You are a totally unique wonderful person, perhaps you can't see, but your date most likely thinks that you are someone! You should go to your date; try to forget about your face and just have fun! :) Love yourself!

noooooo hun=[ dont do that!! what good is that going to do u its only going to make u isolated and sad =[

and hey he asked u on a date he must think your special!!

I like my eyebrows and hair, and my face. My face has great bone structure and is great, and my skins nice, if you dont look at the spots. (my acne is moderate/light) and im thin...so yeah. lol

Guest Timehealsall

i like how when i look at people, they get petrified

:D

Guest Timehealsall

i like how when i look at people, they get petrified

:D

I like my brown curly hair, my body and my smile. Above all I love my personality, I'm genuinely a pretty good bloke (if i do say so meself, haha) course like the rest of ya, I don't like having to take on me skin issues but I do and there are heaps of things I'm grateful for, my health included. Also, I'm told my bum isn't bad either ;)

I don't like anything about myself.

There must be something! Maybe you're good at making people laugh or smile? Or maybe you can play an instrument well or maybe you have unique taste in music? Maybe there's something that you can do better than anyone else... Believe me, there is something that makes you special and makes you YOU! Dig deeper and get back to us! And chin up, darlin'!

I like my brown curly hair, my body and my smile. Above all I love my personality, I'm genuinely a pretty good bloke (if i do say so meself, haha) course like the rest of ya, I don't like having to take on me skin issues but I do and there are heaps of things I'm grateful for, my health included. Also, I'm told my bum isn't bad either ;)

This is great! You have so much to be proud of and it sounds like you're really grateful for it all and i'm glad you recognize what you DO have instead of focusing on what you don't (like clear skin!).

Hooray for good bums! My bf tells me mine is super all the time, and i'm slowly starting to believe him! ;)