Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey guys ! :surprised: So I started accutane on Saturday, July 30th 2011. Maybe in a couple of days I will post some pictures. I am currently on Claravis 40 mg/day. Today was my 3rd day :]

Day 3 Side Effects:

Dry Lips (Not chapped or severe yet, but I do feel they are a little more dry than usual)

Stomachaches/Diarreah: I only noticed this today, but it is not horrible or anything. The stomachaches came and went . But the more I exercised/ ate right they went away. I wil update and let you know if these pains persist tommorrow or past then...

Some Dry/ Flaky skin on my face, I used moisturizer though and that covers that...

And that is all the side effects for now ! :) I feel like myself and when hearing about accutane I thought it would completely change how I felt right away... haha.

(Keep in mind these side effects are barely mild at the moment. I will definitely update on how they progress! :D)

As for the acne being clear , I am just waiting (:

:whistle:

Hey guys ! :surprised: So I started accutane on Saturday, July 30th 2011. Maybe in a couple of days I will post some pictures. I am currently on Claravis 40 mg/day. Today was my 3rd day :]

Day 3 Side Effects:

Dry Lips (Not chapped or severe yet, but I do feel they are a little more dry than usual)

Stomachaches/Diarreah: I only noticed this today, but it is not horrible or anything. The stomachaches came and went . But the more I exercised/ ate right they went away. I wil update and let you know if these pains persist tommorrow or past then...

Some Dry/ Flaky skin on my face, I used moisturizer though and that covers that...

And that is all the side effects for now ! :) I feel like myself and when hearing about accutane I thought it would completely change how I felt right away... haha.

(Keep in mind these side effects are barely mild at the moment. I will definitely update on how they progress! :D)

As for the acne being clear , I am just waiting (:

:whistle:

And by the way I am eating healthy/exercising ^^

Haha im two days ahead of you! lol we all started pretty much simultaneously :D

btw im on 30mg of claravis, 5'4 and 108lbs. Good luck! lol i'll be looking at your log as well haha, just curiosity because it seems like nothing has really happened for me besides my skin looking waay better. Idk how this is happening, but im waiting for that IB everyone talks about. Like day 3-4 there were some little bumps popping up all over my face but now im on day 5 almost 6, and most of the bumps are gone. strange...

Haha im two days ahead of you! lol we all started pretty much simultaneously :D

btw im on 30mg of claravis, 5'4 and 108lbs. Good luck! lol i'll be looking at your log as well haha, just curiosity because it seems like nothing has really happened for me besides my skin looking waay better. Idk how this is happening, but im waiting for that IB everyone talks about. Like day 3-4 there were some little bumps popping up all over my face but now im on day 5 almost 6, and most of the bumps are gone. strange...

Haha wow ! :D Well I wish you the best of luck ! I'm 15, about 5'5 and 115 lbs. Lol. 40 mg/day.. Well I already mentioned that !

Oh and a Day 4 update: :) I no longer have stomachaches. So if it was the medicine it was only for a day. And I've been exercising/dieting like normal :) so i feel great. i did notice a little bit of dryness on my lips and the corners of my mouth, but its barely noticeable. I'm just keeping them hydrated

WEEK 1 UPDATE: :D

Yay ! I got through the week (well one day early but i dont have time to write tommorrow!). I feel fine, lips are just pretty dry, but the week went very well ! I dont notice anything weird affecting my body but like I said the dry lips.. And I dont notice any cystic acne on my face ! (Like the big huge pimples) Now, its just the smaller ones left. So all is going well I am extremely happy and impressed with Accutane (well claravis) because all is going well :D