Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kelseytane

Accutane Day 3 Stomach Pain/diarrhea

Okay so I startd Claravis 40 mg/ day :) i was really excited and happy to start... Today is my third day. My lips are not chapped but a little more dry than usual.. Yesterday my stomach hurt for a little bit but then it went away. Now I am having like cramps and I guess mild abdominal pain. I have diarrhea too.. Is this normal on the third day? Since I only took three pills maybe I should continue a little longer and if it still doesnt get better than I should stop the medication? The pain is on and off and I wouldnt consider it severe pain, however it is very irritating.

This could be from accutane. Maybe your body doesn't like it. Or it could just be a coincidence-maybe you have a stomach bug.

Either way, you need to call your doctor and make sure your fine.

Thanks. You see whats weird is it will come and go ! (the pain) because just a few minutes it was hurting and now i feel fine! hm..

Thats kinda like whats going on with me. But not as bad. I havent gotten diarrhea, but after i take my pill for like an hour im kinda gassy. (sorry if thats tmi). Today it didnt happen though and its my fifth day so i'd stick it out if i were you, and if its still there a couple days more contact your doctor

Thats kinda like whats going on with me. But not as bad. I havent gotten diarrhea, but after i take my pill for like an hour im kinda gassy. (sorry if thats tmi). Today it didnt happen though and its my fifth day so i'd stick it out if i were you, and if its still there a couple days more contact your doctor

Thanks, I will do that