Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Everybody, please take your time to just stop and look at this website: Etsy.com.

http://www.etsy.com/category/bath_and_beau...bath_and_beauty

I cannot believe I never checked this website out before. Not only do they have PAGES AND PAGES of beauty products, but they also have handmade quality jewelry, clothing, etc. I am stunned. Look at how much skincare they have! So reasonably priced too! I am definitely purchasing from here from now on when I need a skincare product, or I'm in the mood for a little skin TLC. Of course I'm about to start taking some more vitamins to balance out my .. ahem.. *girly* hormones, but I mean how could you go wrong with that website? All of it is homemade, and clearly has more care put into it all then the average brands such as proactiv, clean&clear, even super expensive brands.

You can find anything here. I love it. Completely OBSESSED now!

I'm surprised there aren't really any forums on the skin care you can find there yet :idea:

But, there ya go. Please check it out, especially if you're a super skincare junkie like me. They even have homemade makeup, fragrance, haircare, etc.

:wub: I feel like a kid in an online candy store! JUST HAD TO SHARE! xoxo

Thanks for sharing! The chocolate soap looks awesome :)

You're welcome! I'm seriously so shocked I don't really see any posts about the homemade skincare on this site. It really looks so cool, so many choices, and you can find stuff for as little as $3! Insane!!

Hahah yeah you guys, this sites awesome! It is MUCH more then sewing believe me! I could also spend hours looking through every single thing. I also love looking at the little stores users make to see all of the other skin and hair stuff they have. I'm seriously in love, I'm finding it hard to pick just two things to buy. LOL

Hahah yeah you guys, this sites awesome! It is MUCH more then sewing believe me! I could also spend hours looking through every single thing. I also love looking at the little stores users make to see all of the other skin and hair stuff they have. I'm seriously in love, I'm finding it hard to pick just two things to buy. LOL

I'm also finding it hard to get any house work done. O_O

There's an acne program that's being sold for $40 and it made someone go from cyst-mania to about 75% clear in 2 weeks......

Is it legit?

Wow this site is amazing thanks for the link... :D