lemon juice on scars if I am just at home

steam face with fresh basil in pot at night after washing--

on days I wear makeup

coconut oil (unrefined organic) a few times a week at night

still doing retin-A about twice a week--but trying to get away from that

let my skin just breathe on other nights

If I do have a break out---Acanya or a crushed aspirin on the spots

Orally

I take 2-3 T of apple cider vinegar everyday ..this helps to reduce acid in your body---

I did this a lot when I was detoxing a few years ago per my Naturopath Dr....even though it

is acidic...it become alkaline in your stomach

Plenty of water of course

Supplementing with B5...no more than 1500 mg is working for me. I use Acneticin as it has

herbs to promote cleansing along with biotin. Also take c, a, zinc, a garlic tab, and evening

primrose oil. Still take my calcium/D/magnesium supplement but no more multivitamins or

fish oil....fish oil contains iodine and can aggravate things for some people...so I stopped

I also take 2-3 T of coconut oil a day and my skin has not gotten oily :) Hardly any sugar in my diet....I continue to eat plenty of fruits/veges and minimal grains....mostly oatmeal and brown rice. I don't eat meat everday...about every other...red meat only once a week. Hardly any

dairy. I use almond milk in my chai tea in the morning. I was using soy...but have heard some things on that...so just in case :/ I do a "green drink" about twice a week as I find it hard to get all the greens I need in with a busy schedule. I just put in a blender baby organic spinach...cilantro...celery ...cucumber and V-8 ....something I am used to but for some I am sure...aghhh. I just drink it really fast and make enough for 2-3 days. I also like carrot with orange juice. Organic always better if you can.

Soooo....I have had clear skin once again after cleaning up my system. I really think the B5 has helped tremendously as I haven't seen it this clear and feeling smooth in so long. No new breakouts now in a least a week :) I am curious to see what happens here in one week when my hormones start to rage...rrrrrrr

So I am 16 days into this and very happy :) Here is my regimen:

Wash 2-3xs a day with Pronexin

apple cider vinegar with a cotton ball before make up

plain greek yogurt and honey mask everyday

lemon juice on scars if I am just at home

steam face with fresh basil in pot at night after washing--

on days I wear makeup

coconut oil (unrefined organic) a few times a week at night

still doing retin-A about twice a week--but trying to get away from that

let my skin just breathe on other nights

If I do have a break out---Acanya or a crushed aspirin on the spots

Orally

I take 2-3 T of apple cider vinegar everyday ..this helps to reduce acid in your body---

I did this a lot when I was detoxing a few years ago per my Naturopath Dr....even though it

is acidic...it become alkaline in your stomach

Plenty of water of course

Supplementing with B5...no more than 1500 mg is working for me. I use Acneticin as it has

herbs to promote cleansing along with biotin. Also take c, a, zinc, a garlic tab, and evening

primrose oil. Still take my calcium/D/magnesium supplement but no more multivitamins or

fish oil....fish oil contains iodine and can aggravate things for some people...so I stopped

I also take 2-3 T of coconut oil a day and my skin has not gotten oily :) Hardly any sugar in my diet....I continue to eat plenty of fruits/veges and minimal grains....mostly oatmeal and brown rice. I don't eat meat everday...about every other...red meat only once a week. Hardly any

dairy. I use almond milk in my chai tea in the morning. I was using soy...but have heard some things on that...so just in case :/ I do a "green drink" about twice a week as I find it hard to get all the greens I need in with a busy schedule. I just put in a blender baby organic spinach...cilantro...celery ...cucumber and V-8 ....something I am used to but for some I am sure...aghhh. I just drink it really fast and make enough for 2-3 days. I also like carrot with orange juice. Organic always better if you can.

Soooo....I have had clear skin once again after cleaning up my system. I really think the B5 has helped tremendously as I haven't seen it this clear and feeling smooth in so long. No new breakouts now in a least a week :) I am curious to see what happens here in one week when my hormones start to rage...rrrrrrr

Still doing pretty good here. I am sticking with the same routine but also using a product called Vitiligo about every other night instead of the pure coconut oil that is supposed to help with hypopigmentation. It is organic and has coconut oil...black currant seed...european barberry and psoralea seed oils. Really makes may skin soft and smooth. Now that my skin is not breaking out every day I am getting into healing my damaged skin. I did get three very small break outs two days ago but are healing very quickly....I just used benzoyl peroxide on them. I did have two glasses of wine the other night which is known to aggravate acne...so maybe that was it. I know a lot of people stay away from nuts...but I don't. I love love nuts especially sunflower seeds...and eat one or the other almost every day and still do and haven't noticed any problems.