Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

278 9ish months on spiro

so im posting agian becuase im even more convinced im sensitive to any bit of dairy lol in my last posts my face had been doing awesome and i was pretty much clear for 2 months but right now i literally had about 13 new pimples pop up in 2 days on my jawline -_- . obviously after months of clear skin this is devestating but there is a silver lining cause i sorta did this to myself and they should all be gone within the week lol. 3 nights ago i went out to dinner and thought i was doing totally fine by not eating anything i thought was dairy, but about three o clock that night i woke up throwing up then went back to bed to awake next morning feeling pretty much fine but trying to figure out why i had felt sick. thats when it hit me everything had been cooked in loads of butter and i was dipping everything into this delicious cream sauce gasp.gif annnndddd right on schedule two days later here i am sitting with an erupted patch of pimples on my face.cool. and my hyperpig was going away too :/ so from now on im definetly gonna be much more careful before i go on a dippin everything into dairy sacuces urghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Edited by poppinpoprocks

I heard someone else talking about breaking out after throwing up as well! I don't know if it was from dairy or a food allergy though. They made it sound like it was just from being sick. So I'm sure the throwing up in general didn't help at all! You'll be back to clear before you know it!

hahah thank you!!!! and i sure hope so, it gives me so much anxiety to see my little stint of acne back,like i can't focus on anything and i basically become depressed and go into a mini hybernation lol luckily it all came to the surface today which looks like a bunch of hideous white heads but at least its all being pushed out. thats another reason at least for me how i determine that my acne is related to food allergies because they instantly turn into big white heads and the pattern takes place all within a matter of days like: clear skin, bunch of pustules all within 2 days then it subsides and goes back to clear skin lol it was funny cause this guy tried to text me yesterday and tell me how beautiful i was and all i could think was Ha!! if you could see my troll face now...if you could only see......lol

so last month my skin looked awesome and it looked awesome the wholeeee month despite going out late drinking and all that. this month i had the trouble with the dairy breakout and im still kinda having ones pop up in that same spot. Sooooooo one of the things i realized that was different from this month as compared to last month was that i introduced hamburgers back into my diet after not having them for a year!! yess yess ive realized now that it was a stupid idea especially with how sensitve i am to milk but it i saw a documentary on it about how we need meat for iron and zinc and all that good stuff and thought it digests differnetly so ill give it a try. wronnggg -_- lol i think i had about 4 hamburgers in the last 2 weeks too and the more i think about it the more i think its contributed to my acne so from now nothing from a cow and well see how that goes lol

so my skins been doing great lately i was right about the whole cow thing,as soon as i stopped eating it everything went back to normal. anywayyyssss right now im on 75mgs and im cutting down to 50 one 25 in the morning one 25 at night. the reason im doing this is cause i still sometimes get mild yeast infections and my mouth is alwayssss super dry i even went to the doctors and she said i had oral thrush (yeast infection in the mouth) which was from chronic dry mouth. it was super mild too it just constantly gives u bad breath no matter what. so im hoping going to 50 mg will be fine since i think food is my main acne issue but im really afraid ill start breaking out agian.

does anyone have experience with weaning off or down?? i need advice as soon as possible!!!!