Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acneagain

Something I don't understand, the area of perfect skin

I've had cystic acne for many years. The sides of my face, my cheeks, jawline, around my mouth, all have had cystic break outs several times. But my forehead is perfect. Very rarely, I may get a small pimple there but it disappears fast. When I look at my forehead, I see how my face could've been without acne. No scars, no hyperpigmentation, just smooth clear skin. Such a contrast to the rest of my face. Does anyone else have an area of perfect skin?

I don't understand how this is possible. My forehead seems almost immune to acne. For instance, I had a stressful week at work. On the most stressful night, my face was very shiny. Sebum over production on my entire face, forehead, nose, cheeks, everything. And now I have cysts forming around my mouth and one on the side of my face.

But my forehead, even after being drenched in sebum, somehow avoids any acne. How is this possible? Why such a difference between skin just a few inches apart?

Not to sure, certain people break out in different places. May have to do with what kind of acne you have. I break out everywhere but only get cysts in certain places, I can even get bumps on my eyelids, very weird. Some hormonal people get it just around their chin.

I would say your lucky for at least having one spot you dont need to worry about