Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I read all the great reviews about the oil of olay mini peel facial soap. I posted a picture. My big fat ugly pores are still on my face. I am soooooooooooooooooo depressed and going broke from these products not working. I cant find anythig to work for large pores and sagging skin I dont want surgery either. PLEASE HELP. :(

post-142513-1311973103_thumb.jpg

post-142513-1311973103_thumb.jpg

How long did you use it for?

For two days... should I keep going?

And I have to compliment you on your skin in your picture. I WISH I had skin like yours. I would have a lot more confidence.

and I would die to have skin like yours! My skin has huge pores, and they're SO congested. Your face looks so clean and with no acne whatsover. You're so lucky. And by the way, I've read Clinique has a pore minimizer that works on some. Of course, this is not a permanent solution, but it's all the help I can give.

And Sima, YES! Your skin is flawless! :)

How long did you use it for?

For two days... should I keep going?

And I have to compliment you on your skin in your picture. I WISH I had skin like yours. I would have a lot more confidence.

and I would die to have skin like yours! My skin has huge pores, and they're SO congested. Your face looks so clean and with no acne whatsover. You're so lucky. And by the way, I've read Clinique has a pore minimizer that works on some. Of course, this is not a permanent solution, but it's all the help I can give.

And Sima, YES! Your skin is flawless! :)

Thank you for the compliments! It took a lot of hard work and patience.. I had to take Accutane, too, but I'm glad. It was well worth it. You should keep using the mini peel for at least 4 more weeks. I know that sounds like a long time, but that's usually the time frame in which you will see optimal results.

You want my skin? Ive never heard that in my life LOL. Well since I was 13 when all my acne started. No one has ever said that to me since the acne started

I had acne for years and years I have to drink tons of water and constantly study my face. I had to do retin A and seen several doctors. I wish i would never of used the retin A though I change my pillow cases all the time and I have huge huge huge pores. this pic doesn really show them.

I have tried the clinique pore minimizer and yes it works for about an hour then it falls right into my pot holes just like everything else :(

Im so sad when i look in the mirror or at my face with pictures.

Here's what I think. I think that we personally overscrutinize our own skin. We put our faces an inch off the mirror and look at every single little pore. However, in reality, nearly no one looks at your face that closely. Even people with "flawless" skin tend to have some sort of flaw. Don't let imperfections slow you down. I know it's hard, but seriously, go out and live for a while. I realize that when I go out and get my mind off my skin, I just feel better even after when I come back home because I realize my skin is not the "gateway" to life :) Just go out and have fun! :)

thank you for trying to make me feel better but Ive tried going out and having fun but Im always let down by being called ugly or my face being stared at. What is wrong with people? I counted the other day Ive been called ugly to my face 45 times in my life. Once Im called ugly it stays in my head