Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jennaaaay

What would you SAY to YOUR acne?

Does the forum allow vulgarities? Because its all vulgar that I could think of to say to these (beep) acne.

idk ive posted a fairamount of curse words in this forum and ive never gotten in troublecatdance.gif

Dear acne,

You ruined my life. You destroyed my complexion and left me with scars all over my face, chest, and back. You fucking suck. You ruined my chances of being happy forever. You turned me into someone that I never wanted to be. You ended my life before it ever began.

Dear acne,

As I'm sure you know of this well enough...everyone HATES you. You come and go as you please; sometimes even leaving ugly semi-permanent scars in your wake. Your disgusting; an abomination to everyone and everything. Why? Why are you even here? You ruin dreams, confidence and happiness. People have completely given up on destroying you since you can be so severe. I wish you would just go away. Leave me be. I've been suffering under your deathly spell for nearly 10 years now. Enough is ENOUGH. I promise you one day I will destroy you...permanently. And I also promise you, that one day, there will be an ultimate CURE to rid you out of everyone's lives! Yeah, fuck you, acne. Burn.

Sincerely,

Jessica xoxo

Dear acne! U have turned me into someone I don't even recognise, thanks to u I'm withdrawn and lack confidence. BUT uve made me realise that there are worse things out there and looks don't really matter the way I thought they did. I still bloody hate you!! Ur not welcome on my face chest or back so fuck off and do one!

C'mon bro, you have had a good 5 years, time to move on.

Other than that, relentlessly swearing at it would help rolleyes.gif

I am clearing up, thank god..

Dear acne,

You're finally vanishing, please don't come back.

If you come back, leave soon.

Hi acne !!!! Let's be freinds !

I hope you guys be best friends for ever. :)

Edited by EddieE

Dear Acne.

You vs Me. Steel Cage Match.

I've been storing up whole cases of whupass for you over the years, and now is the perfect time to open them.

Dear Acne,

Thank you for letting me know that my diet has been bad. I have been eating a lot of junk food and bad food, and if you hadn't showed me what I was putting in my body I might have continued and gotten more serious health problems in the future. But please, at least TELL me EXACTLY which foods my body doesn't like!! It's going to be hard to satisfy my body if you don't tell me what type of foods my body likes and dislikes!! And whenever there is a special event coming up, please just hold the acne in until after the event and then you get let it all out. But thanks for warning me, instead of my body rotting from the inside I now know that what I have been eating was wrong.

Dear Acne,

I would like a red ferrari this year because i've been a good boy. I'd also, like some shares in apple and in other multi-billion pound companies. Thank you smile.png

P.S. Santa u can go screw urself! >.<

Haha I jk biggrin.png

If i could say something to my acne i would say "genocide" in the most polite way ^.^

Edited by masterwong888

Dude, look. I understand your pain. For almost a year now I've almost destroyed my own skin trying to get rid of you. It must make you feel so unwanted. But, the things is, I *know* that my hormones are messed up. You don't need to keep reminding me.

Dear Acne,

Yes, I am back again. And just like before, I am still so sick of you. You left me alone for a bit and now you are back and keep covering my face because of my birth control. I hate you so much right now! You're nothing but a pain in the butt! Go away. Leave me alone! Stop taking over my face like you own it. I've tried so many ways to keep you away from me, but all you do is come back and tick me off. I am not even going to ask you nicely to leave. GO. THE. EFF. AWAY. NOW.

Not your friend,

Jenny

Maybe you're showing me why I need to change my diet, or perhaps you're caused by something else. I simply don't see myself when your presence is there. I see only flaws and something going wrong. I'm going so out of my way to deal with you, including this new diet. I hope that it's finally the necessary thing to ridding of you finally. If that is the case then I won't so much regret having had to deal with you, because I would then know you pointed out a larger problem that I likely never would have given attention to. I can't thank you now because you're still there. When I'm rid of you, things may be different.

Dear Acne,

I know I'm pretty awesome, and you're pretty awesome too.. I just don't think we're good together. We want different things out of life. And to be honest, you're a bit clingy. I really hope you find someone who's right for you. Perhaps in a nearby prison. This just isn't working for me. I guess what I'm trying to say is: I'm just not that into you.

Sincerely,

Me

PS-I've filed for an order of protection.