Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
scarfreegirl

Exoderm gave me 90% of improvement

I went to visit Dr Rullan three months ago. As people had already posted detailed information about the procedure , i do not want to go through that again. After all the swelling has subsided , i want to tell you that the result is overwhelming impressive. Dr Rullan treated my ice pick scars with exoderm and subcision. Those treatments weren't as painful as one imagines. The redness does take a long time to go away. After all, i still think the result is promising and worth every penny you pay for. My ice pick scars are now little pores, which can only be seen when you knew those scars are there in the first place. With light make up, all the blemishes can easily be covered up. He is definitely a nice guy ,who really cares about your feelings . If you need more information about my visit , please feel free to ask. I will have my touchup scheduled later when i have the money to pay for the transpotation cost. At this point , i think i look fine and presentable to the public. I start regaining my self confidence and self worth. Hope you guys get rid of your scars in the near future

Happy for u..from the bottom of my feeling! biggrin.gif

finally u can get rid of your scars and i hope i will very soonnnnn

its terrible now

bond

Guest Scorpioness

Scarfreegirl,

First of all, congrats!!

Second of all, what kind of scars did you have... anything other than icepicks?

And, for both procedures, how much was the total cost, if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks, I am very interested in this.

In a few words, a mixture of phenol and other ingredients is used in order to liquify the epidermis. There are a few threads on this topic if you want to learn more.

Guest niko

could this be a cheeky plug? Would make sense considering a lot of the business comes from here and it looks like Dr. Y is getting all the attention...

niko- i used to be all for exoderm.. but these days im skeptical of it.. an i think its odd that this is scarfacegirls first post.. an she hasnt responded at all.. hmmm... this makes me even more comfortable in my choice of dr Y for scar treatment, he needs no plugs smile.gif

niko- i think the main reason im skeptical is because the few people on the board that have had this done said they havent noticed a huge improvement, but will expect the improvement to show within a year. now i think its nice that improvement will show within a year, but i think if someone is going to go through such a seemingly invasive procedure, that they should see results sooner than that. im aware it takes collogen a while to remodel.. but damn.. a whole year.. sheesh. im extremely impressed with the results dr y has achived.. i mean everyone has seen imrpovement from the beginning, and it will continue to get even better. im skeptical of something that so far hasnt shown good results in the beginning.

Guest niko

i hear ya, its like with Steve, he always said how it was so good, but then the next day he he would make a thread asking about other scar revision techniques...sometimes i think hope gets in the way of truth.

Everyone wants to have prefect skin. In my opinion, it is very hard to achieve. My scars are mostly superficial ice pick scars, that can not be felt when i touch my face with my finger tip. As I do not want to advertise for Dr Rullan, i just want to tell you the estimated cost should be around 5000usd. Please call him to ask for detail. One of the reasons why i only posted once here is because I have already tried most of the scar revision methods you guys have been talking about for the past years, including mandelic serum, TCA cross, copper peptide, lactic acid and so on. Seriously, I can't find any non-invasive products helping my scars. I am not discouraging anyone to go and visit Dr Y. I just think exoderm and dermabrasion are as effective to most people. Other than that, anything that is cheap is of little value to be used on our skin.

Dr. Rullan is not trying to get a cheap plug with this board. When I went to his office neither him nor his staff even mentioned it. I wish we could get rid of these far fetched rumors that come up like that. If he was a quack, it would surely come out. Just look at needling it fizzled so fast, because it did not bring results to people. Exoderm has not given me 90% improvement but then again it DOES take time people. As far as skin tone, my skin does look alot better. However, most of the scars are still there. Just like TCA Cross takes time, but very few doubt it's results over the long term after the before and after photos come out. With that same logic I'll judge Exoderm by the before and afters that were presented to me which looked great. If Exoderm is a waste of money I'll tell everyone here. I'm not trying to make any Dr. sound good. But, if I do get results a year later, i'll be 24 years old and extremely happy, and in that regards I'll be satisfied with my decision. If not I'll look for other methods such as temporary fillers, and tell everyone here that Exoderm is a waste of time and money. I just wish people that haven't gone through, what me and others have would stop coming out with these ridiculous claims.

Guest niko

Look i know Dr. Rullan is not using plugs. However there is nothing ridicolous about being a little skeptical of a first time poster who comes on raving about a procedure and then leaves, surely you agree with that...

Niko: Absolutely I am very skeptical about that. Extremely is a more accurate desription. It's a HUGE investment anyway you look at it, and you should definetely do your research before believing these claims. But where's the middle ground here? People want to classify it as either the best treatment ever or something that could KILL you!? Or make you ghost white? Both claims equally upset me. The person who is outright lying about the procedure's results (because that claim could cause someone to spend alot of time and money on a worthless revision technique), and the person who makes claims that are so far fetched it's almost laughable.

On a personal note, I would almost totally discount scarfree's testimony on the fact that it is her first post. And secondly (and most importantly) she joined the same day as her first post. If she is telling an outright lie it is a damn shame though, and I don't understand why someone would do something like that when people come here to get real help.

My super oldguy powers tell me that she is not a plant. I share your distrust though because of people like the... better not say it to avoid lawsuits... rhymes with shlepidermx... company.

Guest Scorpioness
My super oldguy powers tell me that she is not a plant. I share your distrust though because of people like the... better not say it to avoid lawsuits... rhymes with shlepidermx... company.

Guest niko

your are wise oldman, she isnt a plug, ive got several pm's from her, and what she says indicates she has actually been here for some time, just never posted, i believe there are hundreds of lurkers watching us daily ph34r.gif Theyre out there.