Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
something is not right

How long were you on Accutane?

Just wondering how many courses has every one taken? Ever known anyone who has taken it for years and years like myself? This is my fourth year and fifth course. What were your experiences?

Edited by something is not right

My first course was 5 months of 40mg once a day.

Now 3 years later I'm taking my second course. I just started at 40mg a day and I don't know specifically how long its going to be I'd guess around 5 months as well.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/Prescribe...&hl=radikal

read radikal posts and profile....Not a good thing my friend you are playing Russian Roulette with your health. Good Luck

Agreed. Accutane has only been out since the 80s and it's not clear to me that the medical literature has addressed the drug's long term effects, especially those relevant to repeat users.

Have you tried alternative therapies?

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/Prescribe...&hl=radikal

read radikal posts and profile....Not a good thing my friend you are playing Russian Roulette with your health. Good Luck

Agreed. Accutane has only been out since the 80s and it's not clear to me that the medical literature has addressed the drug's long term effects, especially those relevant to repeat users.

Have you tried alternative therapies?

I have not found any alternative that works. Tried everything. Even dieting and accupuncture. No luck.

Accutane for the Acne or oily skin? Yeah they pretty much are correlated right? Just wondering.

Edited by VoZilla