Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Teepot

a GREAT foundation FINALLY!!!!

I have finally found my holy grail foundation. its the best foundation i think ive ever had... it is completely non-comedgenic... it lasts all day no matter what... the coverage is SPECTACULAR... and its never cakey and looks natural. its called prescriptives virtual matte foundation. its is a bit pricey at $35 a bottle, but its WORTH IT!!!! It covers up all my red marks and actually blends right over my scars, smoothing them out instead of sinking into them like most foundations do. people tell me now it looks like im not wearing any makeup and that my skin looks great because their color matching is so accurate and their foundation is so natural looking. i just figuured id share this with everybody because i can finally have confidence... my scars are not visible with this makeup on and it WILL NOT make me break out at all. it takes no touch ups during the day.

wow thats fab isint it great when yoy find something that really works for you!!!! happy 4 u can you get it england does anyone no?

Teepot,

I'm glad you are having so much success with the Virtual Matte! I thought it was my HG too, but it has consistently made me break out even more than what I normally do...too bad, but GREAT for you! Good Luck and thanks for sharing smile.gif

T

I'm sorry it made you break out more... it could be one of those kinds of foundations that require a little getting used to, because it is a bit on the heavy side.

And yes, I believe they do sell the Prescriptives brand in England, if not you can buy it on www.prescriptives.com.

No worries Teepot...I just think that there are a few ingredients that refuse to work positively in my favor unsure.gif The coverage IS beautiful though...in fact I kept the bottle and want to keep it around to wear "every now and then" because the color is damn near perfect! Keep us posted on what other goodies you find!

T

Teepot, I just wanted to thank you for your suggestion. After reading your testimonial, I went to Prescriptives and spoke with the saleswoman. She helped me find a good color. You can tell I'm wearing makeup under certain lights, but it's still one of the closest shades to my face I've found. What's amazing is that it not only covers better than my Shiseido Hydro Compact Foundation, but my face looks even smoother and healthier. I was always against liquid foundations because they didn't give me the coverage I wanted. But this is definitely different... and it's oil free! Yeh! eusa_dance.gif