Notifications
Clear all

Vitacilina (mexican ointment)

MemberMember
(@ashley97)

Posted : 07/18/2011 2:05 pm

I've had acne now for about 3 years. I have tried so many things but nothing has worked for me until my mother (hispanic) came to me and gave me this ointment that we always use on scrapes , cuts or burns. This ointment is used as a disinfectment for those things and to heal. She told me that they always used this on acne in mexico when she was a little girl. It's not proven or used for acne it's not purposley sold for that intention. So i tried it about last week. i have oily forhead and chin and VERY dry cheeks. So i was kind of scared that it would dry my face. But it actually didn't and let me tell you i regret NOT using it sooner. i have red marks on my face to due acne and new acne coming in all the time this litterly stopped the zit before it could even start and my scars/redmarks have really lightened it really helped me alot. I checked for places that they sell it here since it's a mexican ointment and i found that they sell at at walgreens , it comes in a green rectangular prism box. This is really good and it wouldnt hurt to give a try i havent seen my face this clear in years. hope this helps

MemberMember
(@espinilla12)

Posted : 07/18/2011 2:26 pm

I know which one your talking about......but how long have you used it? It be nice to know if it works long term.

MemberMember
(@ashley97)

Posted : 07/18/2011 3:30 pm

I know which one your talking about......but how long have you used it? It be nice to know if it works long term.

i've used it now for about 6 weeks and it's working great my face is clear and my scars are barely visible

MemberMember
(@priscillav)

Posted : 01/20/2019 5:03 pm

How do you use it and or when do you apply it?

This is so random but I also put it on my toe I have little bit of fungus in due to getting a pedicure I guess the place was dirty but let me tell you my fungus is getting better!!