Notifications
Clear all

My 95% success!!!

MemberMember
(@rebellgyrl)

Posted : 09/02/2004 11:08 am

Hello to all,

Its been a long time!

I know most folks fix their scarring and never come back, so I wanted to come back and just let everyone know how I finally got 95% improvement. Though most of you, due to lack of proper information in the media, and propoganda put out there so you will keep spending and being dependent on these derms, wont like it. But my goal now, is to see if I can help anyone out there.

Firstly, in spite of my previous posts, smoothbeam, needling, topicals, home peels, fat transfer, etc DONT WORK. Well, at least not for ME they didnt, not long term anyways. I wanted real results, the kind of results that when you look in the mirror youre amazed, and so is everyone else, the kind of results were scarring is now the LAST THING on my mind( thank you my lord and savior eusa_pray.gif )...so thats what I went for, and got.

So, after much, much trepidation and thought, I took the BIG plunge, and started to get once monthly treatments of pure,100% medical grade silicon, using the micro droplet method. This same silicon is used when you have cornea problems, and has been used safely for YEARS AND YEARS. I went to one of the pioneers in the field, and I have NEVER EVER BEEN HAPPIER.Plus its CHEAAAAAAP nd permanent. And, for the naysayers, The minute amounts used add up to about the size of your pinkie nail. B) You can only go once every 4 weeks...and no sooner, they wont allow it. The silicon gives instant results, put keeps filling in as the 4 weeks progress, so you must wait as to not over correct, since that would suck big time!

For months( and lets hope for years and years )my skin now looks, and feels AMAZING! In EVERYYYYYYYYYYYYY light! Yes, even the back of cds! eusa_dance.gif

You dont know HOW GREAT it felt, when a few months ago on my last set of silicone, my derm looked at me and said...your acne scarring is pretty much now CURED! I tried EVERYTHING...SPENT THOUSHANDS, AND YEARS AND YEARS, AND DIDNT LIVE A WHOLE LIFE due to this mess, and finally, right in front of me was MY cure.Now keep in mind that everyone is differnet, with different types of scarring. This is what worked for ME. The moral of this story is to NEVER, EVER GIVE UP. If you feel, despite what any crock derm tells you , that you deserve , and can cure your scarring, search for wisdom, research the various things out there, ask for guidance and do it! DONT GIVE UP!

I gained a WEALTH of knowledge from everyone on this board and their experiences, so thanks to everyone here~! Good luck to you all, and youre all in my prayers.

If anyone has any questions or need info on the various things Ive done( ive done it all), please by all means pm me!

Take care!

MemberMember
(@mare)

Posted : 09/02/2004 11:19 am

That's so great. Congratulations on your success. It takes a lot of guts to try various scar treatments. I'm very happy for you. It is a costly search but you've gotten to the end of that journey and now you can be happy! biggrin.gif

MemberMember
(@enox)

Posted : 09/02/2004 11:43 am

Hi, can you show us some before and after pictures?

and what kind of acne scarring did you have?

MemberMember
(@kooky)

Posted : 09/02/2004 12:13 pm

Congrats girl! I sort of have the same plan of action except

I am using bio-alcamid. I was deciding between that and the

LIS. Is there any reason you decided on LIS over bio alcamid?

Because argiform didn't work well?

MemberMember
(@rebellgyrl)

Posted : 09/02/2004 12:53 pm

Congrats girl! I sort of have the same plan of action except

I am using bio-alcamid. I was deciding between that and the

LIS. Is there any reason you decided on LIS over bio alcamid?

Because argiform didn't work well?

MemberMember
(@blade007)

Posted : 09/02/2004 1:21 pm

Hi rebellgirl,

congrats to you!:-) Can you tell me what kind of needling you have done, how many treatemnts and so? This is the topic I actually do research.

Can you name the exact filler you let inject into your skin?

What did your doctor told you about risk in the long term? I have been very interested in Aquamid (permanent filler), one doctor offered me to inject it, another dermatologist warned me before permanent fillers because often it is reported that the particles migrate in the skin and don't rest on the same place, so that you have to remove them.

If thi sfiller will not have these problems it is quite good. Are there any long - time experiences with this filler in case of acne scars?

Blade

MemberMember
(@rebellgyrl)

Posted : 09/02/2004 1:32 pm

Hi rebellgirl,

congrats to you!:-) Can you tell me what kind of needling you have done, how many treatemnts and so? This is the topic I actually do research.

Can you name the exact filler you let inject into your skin?

What did your doctor told you about risk in the long term? I have been very interested in Aquamid (permanent filler), one doctor offered me to inject it, another dermatologist warned me before permanent fillers because often it is reported that the particles migrate in the skin and don't rest on the same place, so that you have to remove them.

If thi sfiller will not have these problems it is quite good. Are there any long - time experiences with this filler in case of acne scars?

Blade

MemberMember
(@blade007)

Posted : 09/02/2004 1:36 pm

Thank you for you reply! Can you describe the way you had needling? Was it with a tatoo gun? Was it a Roller? 0% improvement? What do you mean with "very deep" neeling?

I will do research with Silicon, thank you

MemberMember
(@rebellgyrl)

Posted : 09/02/2004 1:42 pm

Thank you for you reply! Can you describe the way you had needling? Was it with a tatoo gun? Was it a Roller? 0% improvement? What do you mean with "very deep" neeling?

I will do research with Silicon, thank you

MemberMember
(@a_beavhotmail-com)

Posted : 09/02/2004 2:10 pm

Thanks for sharing your story Rebellgyrl. What Dr. did your dermabrasion?

MemberMember
(@triton)

Posted : 09/02/2004 2:38 pm

rebellgyrl, thanks for sharing could you answer a couple quick questions?

1. Did you have a lot of scars? rolling, ice pick etc?

2. Where did you have your needling done and where did you have your injections done?

3. For how many months did you have to have these injections?

4. What do you mean by 95% improvement? Are you saying that 5% of your scars are still visible or that each scar looks 95% better?

Thanks

MemberMember
(@goldrex)

Posted : 09/02/2004 2:38 pm

Hmmm. This is an interesting post. Yes-- who was your doctor? Was it an NYC doc? I know that Carmen dell'Orefice, the 70+ model, has had it done. It's supposedly a wonderful treatment that's gotten a lot of bad press (I guess because of silicone breast implants?-- I'm guessing that's a different type of 'cone, anyhow)

MemberMember
(@rebellgyrl)

Posted : 09/02/2004 2:57 pm

rebellgyrl, thanks for sharing could you answer a couple quick questions?

1. Did you have a lot of scars? rolling, ice pick etc?

2. Where did you have your needling done and where did you have your injections done?

3. For how many months did you have to have these injections?

4. What do you mean by 95% improvement? Are you saying that 5% of your scars are still visible or that each scar looks 95% better?

Thanks

MemberMember
(@lovegreensmoothies)

Posted : 09/02/2004 3:00 pm

Congratulations! bb_eusa_clap.gif

MemberMember
(@oldguy)

Posted : 09/02/2004 3:12 pm

smoothbeam, needling, topicals, home peels, fat transfer, etc DONT WORK.
MemberMember
(@triton)

Posted : 09/02/2004 3:23 pm

is the medical grade silicon approved by the FDA?

either way does anyone know any docs that use it? (east coast)

MemberMember
(@rebellgyrl)

Posted : 09/02/2004 3:27 pm

is the medical grade silicon approved by the FDA?

either way does anyone know any docs that use it? (east coast)

MemberMember
(@oldguy)

Posted : 09/02/2004 3:41 pm

It is FDA approved for...something to do with the eyes - I can't remember exactly what. Of course docs can use it "off-label" like anything else. There is a at least one more doc that you can find by using the search function or just using the url below.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...ghlite=silicone

MemberMember
(@rustymetal)

Posted : 09/02/2004 4:47 pm

It looks like the micro droplet silicone treatment is compatible with any other treatment previously done, which is great!

I found this at a website: Duration/ Persistence of Effect: Silicone- induced natural collagen will last as long as your original collagen. It corrects previous loss of collagen but cannot prevent future loss of collagen caused by aging, facial expression, mannerisms or scarring. Maintenance injections at longer intervals are helpful to correct further changes.

Silicone has been approved as SILIKON 1000 (Alcon Laboratories) by the FDA for injection into the eye in selected cases of retinal detachment.

The FDA has also approved liquid injectable silicone for many years as a lubricant for disposable syringes and needles. From this approved use alone, it is estimated that the average diabetic using disposable syringes injects his/her body with 3-5 ml of liquid silicone each year. Further, liquid silicone is also approved by the FDA for human ingestion in foodstuffs and as an ingredient in pharmaceuticals."

Although I'm happy with the bio-alcamid results (For the most part) it would be nice to have a permanent product that will avoid the mistakes of overcorrection, and not having to go back to get it removed. ugh! mad.gif

MemberMember
(@lupe1)

Posted : 09/02/2004 5:26 pm

rebell

WHERE did you have your Silicon done at? which doctor, which city?

thanks.

MemberMember
(@denise2)

Posted : 09/02/2004 7:04 pm

I don't think it's widely accepted because sometimes people develop complications from it's use. I have read a few posts from people who had it done in Mexico who developed hard knots where the silicone was injected.

But....I'm very, very happy for RGirl because I know that she tried a lot of things and sounds very happy. I celebrate her happiness! smile.gif

MemberMember
(@morris)

Posted : 09/02/2004 7:21 pm

Hi Rgirl and MeetPete Or Anybody,

What type of procedure would you suggets for my scars?

Please see below link.

I have scars on cheeks and nose.

When I stretch the skin(cheeks) they dissapear completely.

I'm tired of people calling me Alpacino / F***face etc.... You Know

My Photos

MemberMember
(@oldguy)

Posted : 09/02/2004 7:23 pm

Silicone, like the newer "permanent" fillers, (bio-alcamid, newfill, etc.) is supposed to use a series of small injections. A person's own collagen will bind itself to it when it's properly done. These fillers can cause granulomas, migration, and have various other problems. I suggest that people don't have medical procedures done in places that haven't learned to produce clean drinking water.

MemberMember
(@agua2004)

Posted : 09/02/2004 7:37 pm

Hi Rgirl and MeetPete Or Anybody,

What type of procedure would you suggets for my scars?

Please see below link.

I have scars on cheeks and nose.

When I stretch the skin(cheeks) they dissapear completely.

I'm tired of people calling me Alpacino / F***face etc.... You Know

My Photos

MemberMember
(@healtysceptic)

Posted : 09/02/2004 7:44 pm

Congrats Rebelgirl , and thanks for backing up what I have known and stated in many posts on this board. All the stuff you listed you did for your scars , Smoothbeam, etc., is a scam. Absolutley useless for even minor correction and then the scarring reappears. Continued good luck,

James