Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

(PICS) Raised, white scar on nose

Bumps on the nose are really common and I doubt they are caused by squeezing (not sure though).

Mine was. I harshly tried to remove a blackhead

i used silicone sheets and gel just gently massage. the sheets will flatten the bump. also: bio oil for the actual mark

Thanks

someone suggested using this on it

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...#ht_2671wt_1166

thoughts?

NO!! that is going to damage the bump even more its too strong. its used to peel off dead skin cells. the bump is caused by the inner layer tissue getting damaged when u squeezed it. i suggest you use silicone sheets/gel. and bio oil

OK, so what is this bio oil everyone's talking about? eusa_liar.gif

i used silicone sheets and gel just gently massage. the sheets will flatten the bump. also: bio oil for the actual mark

Thanks

thoughts?

NO!! that is going to damage the bump even more its too strong. its used to peel off dead skin cells. the bump is caused by the inner layer tissue getting damaged when u squeezed it. i suggest you use silicone sheets/gel. and bio oil

oh its an oil that reduces/ removes scars and dark marks. you can buy it online or yor local chemist :)

Thanks

thoughts?

oh its an oil that reduces/ removes scars and dark marks. you can buy it online or yor local chemist smile.png

Could you give me a link? Thanks.

So people have actually been able to get rid of their nose bumps with this oil? I use AHA for rolling scars and it's great, but I haven't tried anything else. I've had a bump on my nose for about a year now and I haven't been able to figure out what it is yet (it's not really shaped like a typical round bump, it looks more like a road bump!), but I'd like to get rid of it.

Thanks

thoughts?

oh its an oil that reduces/ removes scars and dark marks. you can buy it online or yor local chemist smile.png

So people have actually been able to get rid of their nose bumps with this oil? I use AHA for rolling scars and it's great, but I haven't tried anything else. I've had a bump on my nose for about a year now and I haven't been able to figure out what it is yet (it's not really shaped like a typical round bump, it looks more like a road bump!), but I'd like to get rid of it.

yeh sure. ive had two bumps on my nose for three years! but i think bio oil is doing its job heres the link of the website. you can buy it from anywhere even amazon. www.bio-oil.co.uk. ive got red marks on my forehead should i use AHA

Thanks

thoughts?

yeh sure. ive had two bumps on my nose for three years! but i think bio oil is doing its job heres the link of the website. you can buy it from anywhere even amazon. www.bio-oil.co.uk. ive got red marks on my forehead should i use AHA

i have got visible open pores on my cheeks near the mouth and nose what shal i do?

UGH. I looked at my nose in natural light and the f**king scar is still there.

:@ :(

I have one of these, too. It's really annoying. :/ I have no idea how to get rid of it, either. I've been using a silicone sheet at night for a couple of weeks now, but it's too early to say anything yet (+ the damn sheet keeps falling at night, will have to use tape from now on). So far I can't see any improvement.

I've been considering consulting a derm at some point and asking if I could get a cortisone injection, but I'm not sure if cortisone is suitable for this type of 'subtle' hypertrophic scar. I've been applying cortisone cream for a few months some time ago with no effect.

I used flesh colored micropore tape to treat a bump like that (a little smaller than yours, op) for 6+ months, 8 hours a day and it totally flattened.

Now im doing the same to a much bigger bump on the other side of my nose to see if i can fix it, but I've had it for more than 7 years!