Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Walteezy

DKR Works, Just Give It Time.

I cannot even describe how happy I am to have discovered The Regimen. When I first started DKR, my face was covered in cysts and just overall horrible acne. I didn't want to leave my room and at often times had an inner struggle when it came to gaining the courage to go to class. I was desperate for results and so I decided to give the regimen a shot. The first month came with mixed results. However, I must say that my acne was REALLY bad. My face would sting throughout the day and sometimes just really, really, hurt at night. The introduction of BP didn't make matters any better either. One week my condition would improve, the next it would get worse, and so was the case until my parents came to pick me up at the end of the semester (I was studying at UC Merced at the time). It was once I was at home that I began to notice great improvement in my acne. By the time I came home though, I had been on the regimen for about a month, so I'm not sure if it's just that my face had gotten used to the treatment by then, or that I just really hated being at Merced and my face was showing the world just how much I hated it. Haha anyway, I've been home for about a month and a half now and I am just so happy these days. I haven't gotten a zit or any type of new acne in about 3 weeks. I haven't gotten any zits on my forehead in over a month. 95% of the acne I came with is gone, except for some annoying red marks of course, but those are slowly fading as well. Life is just so much better now. My family and friends have created the most awesome support system anyone could ask for and I literally forget I ever had horrible acne in the first place. I only have one big zit now that has bugged me for the last week or so, but it decreased about 50% in size over the last two nights, so I'm okay with it because once that one fades away, my face will finally be zit free again. (wooooooooo!) but yeah, this post is pretty much to say that DKR really works. You just have to give it time. I would look in the mirror practically all day, everyday just hoping for quick results. Eventually though, I realized that the results would slowly come in and to not worry about it so much anymore. About two weeks ago, I looked in the mirror and realized that I was regaining my baby face. :') my mother almost came to tears when I showed her through pictures just how much better my face has gotten. Stick to DKR, twice a day, and you won't be sorry. It's so amazing. If I ever meet Dan, I would probably kiss the guy. He has seriously saved my life. I hope that this post helps keep any new members with worries, on the right track to beating acne. :) Oh, and I do plan on posting my progress in the gallery soon. I've just been so busy enjoying my Summer and living life to sit down and post the pics I've taken. I'll get on it soon though. Haha

I am so happy for you!!!! Congrats!! :)

Thanks so much for taking the time to write and share your story. I know it will be a source of encouragement to others.