Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bella121

Regimen 10-12 hours apart?

How do some of you manage the regimen with the timing/spacing of it? Honestly, some days I am up at 6:00am, if not earlier, and not going to bed until 11:00pm that night. Now I realize I could do the regimen again around 6:00pm, that is if I am even home. But what if you want to go out and do your make-up? Then you want to wash the make-up off before you go to sleep, but you have to wake up and get ready for your next day less than 10 hours?

I hope I am making sense . . . just wonder how people handle this. Thanks!

My work schedule is all over the place. Some days I work at 5AM somedays I dont work till 2PM. As long as your doing the regimen twice a day you'll be fine. Once in the morning Once at night.

My work schedule is all over the place. Some days I work at 5AM somedays I dont work till 2PM. As long as your doing the regimen twice a day you'll be fine. Once in the morning Once at night.

Ok, thank you!

yeah logic tells us that doing it twice in a day the same time apart is the best (10-12 hrs), but obviously in real life its very hard to do considering how each day is different. as long as you do it near the end of the night and when you get up should be fine, considering you get around 8hrs of sleep and not 4 lol

I have this problem too, I get up at around 7.30 and do it then and then if I go out on the night I wait till I get home and take my makeup off to do it, usually something like 11.00pm.

But I figure this is fine, it still seems to be working :)