Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
japjeev

How can i get rid of scars in less then 2 months

I am willing to do anything and everything. i am vegeterian so i eat many vegetables and fruits. i am also drinkign a lot of water. i was moderate acne scars here is my current regimen for my acne and the scars. tell me what are some things i can do to get rid of my scars ASAP.

Morning

Cleanse

Apply ALoe Vera

Cleanse with water

APply Lemon/Turmeric/honey mask

Night

Apply AHA before sleep.

What can i add in my regimen to get rid of my scars or any other tips on my health for it because i really want them gone

Fillers would be your only shot. Why is 2 months so important.

so i can look good before school starts

There is no way to actually heal them in 2 months bc if there were a way I promise you we would all be doing it. Even treatments that cost thousands of dollars can take months to actually show improvement if any at all. How old are you.

There is no way to actually heal them in 2 months bc if there were a way I promise you we would all be doing it. Even treatments that cost thousands of dollars can take months to actually show improvement if any at all. How old are you.

i am 15 my scars arent all that bad. now i am not expecting them to go all away but blend in with my skin.

The lemon juice method is SUPPOSE to help take away the discoloration in time. Also getting a tan can help as well. I wouldnt recommend any truely extensive methods since odds are if your acne is bad enough to give you scars by 15 that you've probably got a few more years of going through it left sadly. Lemon juice may also hardcore irritate your skin since your acne is active. I had acne very very badly when I was your age and my biggest regret was doing TOO MUCH to try to make it go away and a complete lack of patience which just made things a lot worse. I have near none on my face now and when I do its barely even noticeable. I guess I just grew out of it by the time I was 21.