Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
corrin

help! acne everywhere! idk what else to do!

hey ive been stuggling with acne for quite a while now and since im a teen its worse, i feel i have tried everything from chemical peels to natural at home remedies. idk what to do, the only thing that has worked so far is sun exposure and i know that is not good so, im trying not to go there. however i have 3 weeks until i start my junior year of high school, i dont want to have to worry about this stuff anymore, i mean i already have to deal with the SAT, senior project and everything else that goes along with being 16. does anyone have any ideas on what can help me? i have light acne on my chest, mild acne on my neck, shoulders and back, and my face, i really couldnt even explain it, it goes from totally clear one day then horrid break outs. i also find myself picking them and it makes scabs which is what i have now. also i going to a dermatologist AGAIN and seeing about a new BC that might help. any suggestions would help alot. high school is supposed to be the best years, i wanna make my last years count and not be worried about going out with acne. help!

What?! Hooooman, if those were supposed to be the best years of my life than I might as well just kill myself now...

You could try using Dan's AHA cream or a BHA toner on your body and face. Maybe you should also start using bp on your face. The birth control isn't gonna help the acne that's already formed, so it's worth checking out the tips in Dan's regimen. Also, maybe buy some pure aloe vera gel to rub on your scabs.

What?! Hooooman, if those were supposed to be the best years of my life than I might as well just kill myself now...

You could try using Dan's AHA cream or a BHA toner on your body and face. Maybe you should also start using bp on your face. The birth control isn't gonna help the acne that's already formed, so it's worth checking out the tips in Dan's regimen. Also, maybe buy some pure aloe vera gel to rub on your scabs.

hahaha well they are supposed to be fun and somewhat carefree. what is this aha and bha everyone keeps talking about? i use toner and face washes with bp in them but it hasnt really done much. right now im using lemon juice alot and my light therapy baby quasar which is okay but doesnt do the job on my back and shoulders. i have been putting an aloe gel on the scabs and it seems to be working okay. thanks for the response!