Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
japjeev

I really think masturbating affects on acne atleast for me

I wont say it causes it but definetly causes breakout if you already have acne. i tested this i didn't masturbate for 4 days and i wasn't getting any breakouts. i decided to masturbate yesterday and bam one new pimple and other one grew a little. I have noticed when i masturbate a lot in a couple of days i break out pretty badly. I really think its true since sebum is hormonal and masturbating unbalances your hormones, so the sebum growth might exceed. This is just my 2 cents what do you think about it? But i think i know for sure that masturbating might be the reason for it.

* This is an edit. Mrs. Grape doesn't live here anymore.

Cya, the Org.

Edited by i am ashley.

I think this is true too for some people(me) but meh even though i've experimented and found a correlation... well you need to do what is natural for your sanity sometimes lol

* This is an edit. Mrs. Grape doesn't live here anymore.

Cya, the Org.

Edited by i am ashley.

Not that much for me. Btw, you masturbate? Ew. JK.

Anyway, I have this theory that there is a "delay" in break outs. And I think sweating and stuff like that might bring what is clogged up onto the surface.

Well stress levels can be lowered through Masturbation, and can also cause acne breakouts so think about it; If you masturbate, you're lowering your stress levels, thus reducing the amount of acne breakouts you could be having.

Androgens (Sex hormones) can be linked to Acne, but I think it's unlikely.

Guest davidtheskinking

I think it can, out of balance only though.

Your sexual organs are mean't to be exercised but when someone masturbates too often it creates too many hormone changes too fast and this can cause hormonal imbalances which can lead to breakouts.

So in balance I believe it's fine, out of balance (a few times a day or more) can cause problems.

This is just my opinion from my own research.

I think it does because you think it does bro. Masturbation actually releases sexual tension and has been proven to help prevent prostate cancer. It releases endorphins, relaxes muscles and not to mention it feels incredible.

Masturbation does not fluctuate your hormones enough to cause a breakout, that's completely my opinion. Stop worrying about it, enjoy your body and practice great sex. Puberty is a time of changing and rising hormones, your gonna get pimples, you will get acne.

It's all in your head. It doesn't. If anything, acne causes masturbation (not the other way around). If you MUST masturbate, masturbate once every 3 days (that's what I do). If anything, masturbation is a good thing because you sweat and it relieves stress (if you have any). BUT, after you get done masturbating, take a shower so you can get the sweat off (because you sweat while masturbating, especially if you "run the marathon"). You don't want that sweat sitting there.