Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Emeryxo

Just when I want clear skin the most...

So I've been on YAZ for about 2 months now, just finishing up my second pack. It didn't really help with my moderate acne (maybe made it worse?), and the week before my period (so right now) my face is HORRIBLY broken out, and don't get me started on the mood swings...anyway my gyno switched me to Ocella since she thought the higher estrogen would help with the spotting Yaz gave me, but as for right now I'm about to start my period and I do not start Ocella until this Friday (the 15th).

Well...my 21st birthday is this Saturday the 16th!!! I really want this breakout to clear up before then :doh: I'm doing all I can, drinking water 24/7, taking Zinc, and using my topicals, but they're hard to get rid of. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I'm also going on a cruise a week after my birthday, so I'm PRAYING that Ocella doesn't make things worse!!!

Also, does anyone recommend skipping my placebo pills and going straight into Ocella in hopes that it will help clear things up?