Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So sorry but I seriously need to vent somewhere because I am so friggin sick of acne!!!!! I've had acne since I was 13 but when I was 14, I broke out like a madman and I was put on accutane. After nearly 3 years, my skin had kind of cleared up enough that I didn't look like I had acne and I only got pimples once in a while. Oh yeah, I had stopped using accutane after the first 1 1/2 years.

All of a sudden, a couple days ago, I started getting this weird dry, bumpy skin only around my cheeks. So I brush it off thinking that it's lack of moisture. A couple days later, it itches like CRAZY and I try so hard not to itch it and I manage not to. The next day, I broke out like CRAZY. Like, my entire cheek is covered in tiny whiteheads.

Now I am so pissed!!!!!! I mean, I never asked to be super good looking and I know I'm not. I just want an acne free face because before, it was hard enough to look someone in the face without feeling ashamed. I HATE that feeling and I don't EVER want to go back to it again but it looks like it's gonna happen again and its driving me crazy!!!!! To make things worst, I'm in a different country where I have no dermatologist so I have to live with this crap for the next month....I hate my friggin life.

To make things even worse, I don't have too many friends and I have low enough self esteem. Also, it's so messed up that I could break out like this in ONE day!!!!!!! I'm talking like, 50 small white heads all over my friggin cheek. I mean, I don't even know if it's a white head or not w/e the hell it is but it's making me sooooo angry!!!!! I hate being the ONLY one around MOST people I know with this much acne/breakouts.....I feel like I'm breaking down because of this...

I dunno, ever since I had severe acne, I'm like a different person. I hate it and it kills me inside....

That sucks. I sure wish I had some useful advice...but I don't. I really hate the feeling of being trapped in another country with no medical help (believe it or not this is like my biggest fear when it comes to traveling). But this sounds more like it could be an allergic reaction or something though, so that's something. Try to stay calm and maybe it'll die down.

Guest davidtheskinking

Your mindset, attitude, beliefs, thoughts, feelings and emotions all effect how healthy your skin is.

Look up placebo effect then look up nocebo effect.

Get positive, stay positive and choose to be positive in all of these areas and it will help you move forward and get rid of your acne.

Your mindset right now is limiting you from getting rid of it because you are so frustrated that you are frozen!