Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

couldnt have been more dumb here...i havent picked my skin in 15 days. that is until yesterday. My skin was nearly flawless. Ive been on accutane for the past 2 months and my skin was looking sooo good. but then this one pimple popped up on my temple. It was small but i felt like i could pop it. *i thought wrong). Turns out i just kept squeezing and squeezing and nothing came out. I literally ripped a hole in my temple. I was hoping if anybody had some suggestions on how to help this heal faster?

Keep smearing some manuku honey on it until it's completely healed (if you don't have manuku, neosporin should be fine). The idea here is that you want to keep it moist and free of infection. Put a band-aid on it when you're not going out. I know of no ways to make it heal faster (i've yet to find any), but when I do this my wounds heal much smoother.

couldnt have been more dumb here...i havent picked my skin in 15 days. that is until yesterday. My skin was nearly flawless. Ive been on accutane for the past 2 months and my skin was looking sooo good. but then this one pimple popped up on my temple. It was small but i felt like i could pop it. *i thought wrong). Turns out i just kept squeezing and squeezing and nothing came out. I literally ripped a hole in my temple. I was hoping if anybody had some suggestions on how to help this heal faster?

Happens to alot of us. Skin picking becomes an addiction sometimes, that helps to relieve stress in a way (for me at least).

I hate it, but just try your best not to think about it even. I realized that once i start to pick 1 blemish, i pick more, eventhough i know i want to stop.

Dont even think about the fact that you just picked one, and try to get acne off your mind. Its hard, for alot of us, but its the only way out. :)

oh my, this is how PERMANENT acne scarring is created.

Its when you pop a pimple then just keep digging and digging and dig some more.....

desitin 40% zinc is a good idea, or any zinc cream. hope u'll heal soon :) (take some vit c too and u'll be able to peel the scab off in 3-4 days)

Polysporin definitely helps things heal fast for me and helps it look so much better faster. I didn't use it on the last one which I regret because it did not heal as well as other ones I've had in the past and is healing slower, and I've done some really bad ones that I picked deep at.

im going through this same exact thing. i have open wounds and scabs all over my face. i have yet to find a cure. ive read about honey, aloe, neosporin, all kinds of stuff to help aid the healing process but nothing has worked for me. please let me know if you find a way to speed up the process!