Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cinnamon_stix

wanting to start taking vitamins

im taking 100 mg of spironolactone daily for my hormonal acne, but its not enough. my skin is still very red, inflamed, and needs an extra push. i was thinking of incorporating some acne vitamins into my regime, but there are so many vitamin brands out there that i dont really know which ones work the best and which ones are a scam. ive been interesting in trying zinc, but dont know what type of brand and dosage to be taking daily. i went online and found a few im interested in:

- perricone clear skin vitamins

- eminence clear skin vitamins

- zinc

what brands would you guys recommend? it would really help. thanks so much!

Guest davidtheskinking

B Vitamins are good, so are C vitamins for skin.

Now brand is pretty good, also there's a vitamin product called herpanacine that's pretty good for an internal vitamin supplement for clearing up skin. I want to say it's mostly vitamins but it could be minerals and herbs in it too.

Also, try to get the vitamins in your diet! that way your body absorbs them better and you benefit even more.

Then it's a daily routine that feels normal to you and it's beneficial at the same time!

herpanacine sounds interesting. i googled it and people wrote nothing but positive reviews about it for their skin. what is it exactly, and how does it affect the skin? is it safe to take with other medications? which brand of herpanacine would you recommend?