Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
IamfinallyCLEARandHAPPY

Are these icepick scars? HELP PLEASE PLEASE:(

those indents will fill with time, they are not icepicks

and any right-minded dermatologist would never prescribe accutane for your near flawless skin

im only 15. i just want beautiful skin again. are these ice pick scars? only a few??

Those could potentially be any number of different things (including small icepicks) it's too blurry to tell. I would not risk Accutane for minor acne problems though. There can be severe complications (I actually know someone who had a severe allergic reaction and was basically disfigured for a year)

You should consider Retin-A (tretinoin). Your skin is so young and resilient that those marks will fade completely (prob even without tretinoin).

PLEASE use sunscreen whenever you go outside. That combined with tretinoin and you will have amazing skin FOR LIFE. I wish I could have started at 15...I didn't start the sunscreen until 21 and Tretinoin until 27.

Tretinoin will keep your skin cells young and healthy and you won't develop as many pores as you age. It is a truly amazing product!

Edited by Reeja