Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chikyuu

My Mom just held me down and picked my back.

I was just on the computer and she just grabbed my shoulders. I wriggled but she lightly smacked me and told me not to start my crap. So I just sat there while she picked and squeezed every tiny body pimple I had.

I want to punch her in the face.

Eye for an eye, back for a back - do the same to her. Albeit be more efficient in your approach and use a chainsaw.

* This is an edit. Mrs. Grape doesn't live here anymore.

Cya, the Org.

Edited by i am ashley.

ur mum is trying to make you scar, she is a bitch.

Stand up for yourself.

Well, you could threaten to report her if this is an ongoing problem... Other people aren't allowed to physically harm you, even if they're your parents.

Guest davidtheskinking

Your mom is letting your back acne affect her, which is really weird.

My question is, why is she so frustrated with your acne that she has to do that?

It sounds like she has some insecurities, just tell her to not worry about it.

My recommendation for back acne is this:

Take an epsom/sea salt bath.

This works really well,

The first time I realized this was when I was swimming in the ocean, every time I went to the ocean on a vacation I would swim in the ocean and the acne on my shoulders would clear up a lot...

So, I re-created it at home.

Got some epsom/sea salt it's like 1 buck for 3 pounds or something.

And take sea salt baths, it works really well.

It really dries the pimples out, and cleanses the skin.

It also helps heal scars as well.

Hope this helps you out in some way sweetie! :)

You sound so nice, Just love your mom back and let her know that you will take care of it and don't need her help and that if you do you will ask for it.

"An Eye For An Eye Leaves Us All Blind"

Let me know how I can help!

David

David, you forgot to quote Gandhi on the eye for an eye.. quote.

Call a dermatologist, explain the situation, tell them to talk to your mom, hand your mom the phone.

Edited by Wangod

She was probably just trying to help thinking she doing you a favor :doh:

That's the most annoying part. She think's it will help. And I've told her a million times you're not SUPPOSED to pick at it, but she doesn't give a s*.

Take an epsom/sea salt bath.

You sound so nice, Just love your mom back and let her know that you will take care of it and don't need her help and that if you do you will ask for it.

David

I'm not much of a bath person, but I'll give it a shot.

I'll try, it's just really frustrating.

WTF :silenced: she took off your shirt?

Eh, kind of. I was wearing this thin loose spaghetti strap pajama shirt.

David, you forgot to quote Gandhi on the eye for an eye.. quote.

Call a dermatologist, explain the situation, tell them to talk to your mom, hand your mom the phone.

I've never even been to a dermatologist. But it sounds like a good idea.

Wow, that's kind of bizarre. O_O Then again, my DH's ex gf loved to do the same to him. Eek. So there must be people out there who just make this their "hobby" I think for something like this, you really should stand your ground. Tell your mom she'll just end up making it worse and if she doesn't listen to you then you'll have to do more than wiggle around when she tries to do it again. Get up, get away, go to your room etc, anything to get your space.

Good luck and hope she leaves you alone.

Wow, that's kind of bizarre. O_O Then again, my DH's ex gf loved to do the same to him. Eek. So there must be people out there who just make this their "hobby" I think for something like this, you really should stand your ground. Tell your mom she'll just end up making it worse and if she doesn't listen to you then you'll have to do more than wiggle around when she tries to do it again. Get up, get away, go to your room etc, anything to get your space.

Good luck and hope she leaves you alone.

I was kind of in my room and on the computer when this whole thing happened.

:shock:

That's borderline abuse!

She probably thought she was doing the right thing, so explain to her that picking zits will f**k up your face/back/wherever and that the only quick treatments are expensive, and that she's lucky you aren't making her take you to dermabrasion.

I was just on the computer and she just grabbed my shoulders. I wriggled but she lightly smacked me and told me not to start my crap. So I just sat there while she picked and squeezed every tiny body pimple I had.

*virtual hug* I hope you feel better soon.

BTW I would not have thought that you had an acne problem from your pics. You look gorgeous. :redface:

I WOULD have punched her in the face.

Seriously...I'm generally nonviolent, but I think I would have hit her.

I'm so sorry that happened - I'm mortified for you - but you really, really need to put your foot down. Go tell her that she hurt you, that she does NOT understand that what she did is bad for your skin, and that she'd better get off your back, in all literalness. Yell if you have to. She's more than earned it.

Guest DellHell

Honestly... that's really messed up. How old are you?

You shouldn't let her do that to you.

Honestly... that's really messed up. How old are you?

You shouldn't let her do that to you.

I'm seventeen, why?

Edit: Mom went on to say, like always that I need a mild sunburn on my back to draw out the puss. Goes on to say she's older and her family had acne so she knows better than anyone here. I told her her advice is wrong and she put words in my mouth that she's an a**h*le, ignorant, stupid, etc. And how she needs to "scrub" my "bad" pimples. This is why I don't bother talking to her about anything. She flips out if she's ever told she's wrong.

She ended it with "It's alright, when other girls are wearing tank tops, you can just cover everything up"

Edited by Chikyuu

she mad cause ur sitting on youth.

stand up for yourself.

I tried to. She's going to end up acting like I did something wrong until I apologize for it. As usual.