Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BenWW

Is "Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy Lotion" non-comedogenic?

Hi all,

Just a quick question. I'm wondering if "Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy Lotion" is non-comedogenic? It's not listed anywhere on the product or web site, but it's not advertised as an acne-treating product so I'm not sure if they would mention it or not...

Recently, I tried a lotion moisturizer with aloe and was amazed at the healing effects it had on a certain problem spot I had, but it also seemed to break my face out shortly after. So I'm looking to find a good facial moisturizer with aloe in it. I've been using "Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream", which was the highest rated moisturizer I could find, and it works fine for moisturizing, but I'm just looking to experiment a little more with aloe to see how much it can speed up the healing process.

Thanks!

Edited by BenWW

Yea I have the same question. I have the one with aloe and I want to use it on my face because it is the best lotion I've ever used. I use the moisturizer from this website and it is alright but the Gold Bond is thicker and really helps dry skin.