Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I think its about time we start a thread on Laviv since its a brand new treatment for scars/wrinkles..and could be a real good one!

this place in Maryland is already offering it for acne scars..

http://www.mdlsv.com/Treatments/LaViv-by-Fibrocell

I hope someone tries this and tells us how it works. It sounds like it would fluff the skin, but I wonder how dramatically it could really improve scars. I also wonder the price.

the before/after pic of the scars that i saw looked amazing so i have faith in it.. the price will be in the 2k range for a series of injections i read that somewhere..and yes i will DEF try this once a doctor in my area provides it..

the june/july presentations by Fibrocell Science state that Canada is one of the key markets they are aiming for but it will probably take a while for it to be approved upthere...how far do u live from the U.S u should come down here and get the treatment..

heres the June presentation with more good b/a pic of scars..

http://www.fibrocellscience.com/investors/...n-June-2011.pdf

Edited by waitingforacure

same.. La Viv is def on top of my list to try..then comes subcision suction,recell, acell, prp, stem cell enriched fat, 3 deep RF and all the others..im excited! lol :dance:

same.. La Viv is def on top of my list to try..then comes subcision suction,recell, acell, prp, stem cell enriched fat, 3 deep RF and all the others..im excited! lol :dance:

Why LaViv over Recell? I doubt anything injected in the skin could permanantly reduce scarring. Recell seems to be more promising to me, it's used after an actual scar procedure like dermabrasion, needling etc...we also have someone on this board that used it to great effect.

i see Laviv as a silicone filler that is permanent but very safe cause its ur own collagen and it should be effective in filling in deep pitted scars..i think that fraxel repair/recell would be very good also but laviv seems to be safer..im deathly afraid of any laser or dermabrasions since i was on accutane and skin healing isnt good rite now..

the june/july presentations by Fibrocell Science state that Canada is one of the key markets they are aiming for but it will probably take a while for it to be approved upthere...how far do u live from the U.S u should come down here and get the treatment..

heres the June presentation with more good b/a pic of scars..

http://www.fibrocellscience.com/investors/...n-June-2011.pdf

goign to the states is unfortunatley not an option for me im gonna have to wait untill it comes to canada. t honestly looks promising for pitted acne scars which is great. I wonder how much it would cost

hate to burst everyones bubble here but this is just ISOLAGEN. Which was tried for many years with ''so-so'' results. Its the same company branded under a different name. Laviv or should i say isolagen was done as early as 2002. also those pictures that you see on the PDF were from the 2001 trials.

Edited by LOKO2112

you trying to say the before and afters are fake? because if not the those results can be acheived