Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Eulogy

My First Day of School

I wore a sweatshirt to hide myself, it hid most of the sickness on the side of my face. i can definatley notice the toll this shit has on my social life. i hate it, at least a really cool new girl didnt seem to care. uh school fucking sucks

yea it is true, everybody hates looking at the acne the pimples.. whatever u wanna call it , even all of us ourselves dont like to look at it ourselves, we just like everybody else want smooth skin and unforutanetly bc we dont have that it bring many drawbacks to us

yea. elsa is totally right. life is shit. and life is hard. and unfortunatly, it doesn't get easier as you get older. but, you only have one life, so make the best of it. try to enjoy every moment, and learn from the dumb shit you have done. believe me, there have been times when i have hated myself, where i couldn't get out of bed and face the day. but, the time comes when you have to pull yourself out of bed, and you have to live.

Im actually really enjoying my life right now...a lot. I have a beautiful gf that loves me, college is friggin fun, and i can do whatever i want.

THis is how it is because i choose it to be. acne used to ruin my life, until i fucking shot it in the face. now i dont care anymore, im pretty clear all the time anyway.

I just hope that things keep going the way they do. my gf is coming up to visit me at college (she goes to a diff school) this weekend and im so happy that i can hardly contain myself.

i will say that HS kinda sucked sometimes though.... dry.gif

^Sounds awesome man. Nice 2 hear storys like that. Life indeed aint shit. Just LIVE an forget about the tiny thangs that keep u from enjoying it. As ma homegirl turtle says, you only have one life so enjoy it. bb_smile.gif

--jay

^Sounds awesome man. Nice 2 hear storys like that. Life indeed aint shit. Just LIVE an forget about the tiny thangs that keep u from enjoying it. As ma homegirl turtle says, you only have one life so enjoy it. bb_smile.gif

--jay

bah its ok man... just remember that ppl see and care about your pimples ALOT less then you do. i dunno how severe your acne is but dont give up! just do the necessary to avoid scarring and you should'nt have any problems in the futur.

I've been in school for a week and there have been at least 3-4 days when waking up that i said to myself "no way I'm going to school today" because of a bad breakout i got on my chin. once you get to school try to forget about it a bit and talk to people, come on man make new friends and do your work and pay attention. it'll help, once i get into the day and am talking, working or w/e i tried to get my mind off of it, if i ever thought about it I'd remember that there's more important right now and its helped a lot doing great right now.

maybe someones testing us unsure.gif

Eul, just keep your head high the best you can and just pretend you don't even have it. I remember seeing people who were maybe a little heavy, or had bad skin, or whatever else... i've seen people with things like that and their personalities were that of the most popular kid in school. when you're super nice and outgoing, people don't even notice or care about whatever you think is wrong with you. don't spend your whole school life hiding.