Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I used to have very mild acne. My doctor recommended epiduo just to clear up a few imperfections, so I gave it a try. During my first 4 weeks of epiduo, I suffered from horrible scabs and bleeding. After my fourth week, my skin turned bright red, started burning uncontrollably, itches, and flakes. I gave epiduo a full two months to work, but I saw no improvement. Epiduo ruined my skin. Now I have mild acne, burns, and my face looks like a burnt tomato. My only advice is to NOT USE EPIDUO. Do not waste your time with this horrible product. My only wish it

To have my pre-epiduo skin back. Please use absolutely any product besides epiduo. I hope my review can save somebody from suffering like I have.

I disagree. There are people that have greatly benefited from Epiduo. Sounds like it just wasn't right for you or perhaps you didn't follow the directions on how to use it correctly.

I disagree. There are people that have greatly benefited from Epiduo. Sounds like it just wasn't right for you or perhaps you didn't follow the directions on how to use it correctly.

Agreed...I'm on Epiduo and am almost completely clear after only a month. I had moderate acne

I used Epiduo for about a year myself and it did not work for me even though I followed my dermatologist and the tube's directions religiously.

HOWEVER, I feel that it's unfair for you to say that as I have seen Epiduo work fabulously for some people judging from the logs on here.

The same medicines do not work for everybody.

If you are given the opportunity to try Epiduo, TRY IT.