Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bonnie & Clyde

A sunscreen that for sure won't break you out?

Hey guys, I'm currently on the hunt for a new sunscreen. I'm terrified to try one because I don't usually wear sunscreen and I'm afraid that it will break me out. I've used cetaphil spf 15 before and found it to be too greasy on my oily/combination skin. What's a sunscreen that you guys have used that has not broken you out? And how long should you wait to see if a product has broken you out? thanks!

Guest davidtheskinking

Good question,

I don't wear sunscreen anymore but I recommend dr hauschka sunscreen, it's the most natural and your skin shouldn't react to this compared to the other sunscreens out there.

Btw, I recommend getting sun without sunscreen too in order to benefit from the Vitamin D and UV rays that help heal your skin.

I made a video about it that explains more:

*moderator edit*

I hope this helps you out :)

David

Good question,

I don't wear sunscreen anymore but I recommend dr hauschka sunscreen, it's the most natural and your skin shouldn't react to this compared to the other sunscreens out there.

Btw, I recommend getting sun without sunscreen too in order to benefit from the Vitamin D and UV rays that help heal your skin.

I made a video about it that explains more:

*moderator edit*

I hope this helps you out :)

David

Hey David! Thanks for the help. The problem is since it started getting warmer (April till now) I haven't worn sunscreen at all. You don't wear sunscreen? Why is that? What do you do to protect yourself? I've been out in the sun a lot, so I do think I've benefit from it as well. Maybe I should only apply it during the day and not reapply when I do use it.

Thanks again for the help, much appreciated!