Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jkalex05

Just 1 pump of Dan's Cleanser?

The regimen says I should use 3 pumps of Cleanser to achieve enough lather that my hands glide across my face to clean it. However I find that all I need is one pump. Is it fine that I am just using one instead of the 3?

If you truly believe you are as clear as you are going to get, feel free to tweak the steps of the Regimen one thing at a time, including dosage. If you break out, go back to the original Regimen (that's always your fallback!). That's my advice.

If you truly believe you are as clear as you are going to get, feel free to tweak the steps of the Regimen one thing at a time, including dosage. If you break out, go back to the original Regimen (that's always your fallback!). That's my advice.

I don't feel that more cleanser is gonna do much more. Dan even says that the reason to use 3 pumps is to get enough lather that it glides. However with one I am achieving that. Do you really think using less cleanser is gonna effect it that much?

I usually use 2 pumps of cleanser. I find it can be somewhat drying, and 2 pumps is enough to clean my face. I think it's more important to use the full amount of the BP... just my opinion.

ive always wondered this about the regimen....everyones face size is different, compare a 200 lb male to a 95 lb female....shouldnt the dosage be different based on surface area of the skin its to touch?

adjust the regimen appropriately is my advice