Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
heather2011

Accutane-Third Round

My name is Heather. I'm 18 years old and have suffered with Acne for as long as I can remember. I've had two successful rounds of Accutane and am already on my first week of the third course. My acne is probably not as bad as some of the people on here, but I just want it gone, FOR GOOD! Follow me in my journey. Posted are some pictures I just took. Week 1 of Accutane. I have minor dry lips and dry skin around my nose, which is the worst!!! post-153949-1310165751_thumb.jpg

post-153949-1310165904_thumb.jpg

post-153949-1310165751_thumb.jpg

post-153949-1310165904_thumb.jpg

Edited by heather2011

I find this crazy. Accutane has such insane side effects. How could you have already gone on 2 rounds of Accutane before 18? Wow, never heard that before. And your acne doesn't seem like it needs a third round, but I'm not judging. I want my acne gone too (I get it). How bad are the side effects for you? No hair loss or aching joints I hope? I hope you don't get any permanent side effects!

Be careful Heather! I wish you the best.

I've suffered with acne for years. Accutane was my last resort. This is me at my best in a LoNG time. It is now getting worse. I've had wonderful dermatologists who watch me very closely. Trust me..when I say I've tried every rx and over the counter medication.

Not at all. I'd say my diet is average. The last year or so I've really worked on eating healthier. Having more balanced meals and staying fit. I've lost about 7 pounds in the process.