Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Strawberryfields11

Help! want to get rid of pimple before my birthday.

So two days ago I wake up to find a huge pimple on my chin. It's one of those that are under the skin, which can't be seen but can be felt, and hurt! Now my birthday is in a few days and I really want to shrink it by then. Any tips? Any help is greatly appreciated :)

I think best approach to this would be a natural method. No chemicals. I would get some lemon juice and mix it with some water and apply that to the area and leave it over night.

Good luck!

If this really is the kind of zit that is under the skin then maybe take some Naproxen sodium (or advil if you prefer) and JUST LEAVE IT ALONE. The Naproxen sodium will help with the inflammation and pain, but don't put anything on the actual zit! Anything you do to the actual zit itself at this point will only aggravate it and make it more noticeable (you could even end up stuck with a big angry whitehead on your b-day!).

Yes, you just gotta make sure you keep taking it throughout the day (or for however long you need it), as the effect is only temporary. Use your best judgement with how much you need (everyone's different). By the way, Happy B-day!

Edited by alphabetpony